Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Oil for colon cancer?

Thanks

Question Oil for colon cancer?

Hi all
    I'm just looking for any info on treating a stage 2/3 colon cancer for a relative. Rick Simpsons oil seems to be the way to go, but obv not able to get here and recently learnt oil is considered grade A in Holland so can't even purchase it there short of becoming a resident of California - it seems virtually impossible.
    Am considering trying to make, but I think I would need high thc strains - does anyone have any ideas on what strains would work well pls?
    Tia

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

I've made r so from every strain I've ran in the last two years bro
    Just do a quick google search for it you should be getting around 4 ml per oz
    Best of luck and my thoughts are with your pal. Please God he's ok

Up the irons

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-15), ggotch (16-08-15)

Thanks

Thanks yeah I figured it could be made from any - but if not high thc it wouldn't have the same medical potential I don't think?
    Lordy at 4ml from ounce will be blooming expensive to reach his dose of 1mg per day!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazydays For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Yeh bro it's not a easy fix unfortunately if it was legal I would be able to give it away pretty much anything that is knocking about now is high in thc sure doesn't the government keep warning us about the super skunk, if it's good quality bud I'm fairly sure it will do the trick my friend

Chew Guest

I made my first batch of RSO around 5-6 weeks ago. Any good quality bud will do the job and it's so easy to make. Best wishes mate...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-15)

Thanks

If anyone needs a way to make a small batch of rso. Type into youtube " how to make a small batch of rick simpson oil" seems a verya straight forward simple way on how to do it. The you tube thumbail shows a woman , thats The one im writing about. The youtube account is winchrist1

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

You can google (Zamnesia) They have a section on how to make it. good luck

Thanks

Feel for you Hazydays, my family are struggling with all this at the moment.
    I made some for the first time the other day, Just google cure your own cancer (first result). There are some really simple instructions on how to make it there.
    My grandma has just recently been told that there is nothing else the NHS can try for her Asophageal Cancer so I told my mum and grandma about the option of cannabis oil and she agreed that we try it.
    Because the cancer is growing in her throat she can nolonger swallow and has been on a feeding tube for some time.
    Due to this we have decided to go down the suppository route, I have read in a few sources that aswell as absorbing into the body more efficiently this way the psychoactive effects don't really affect you either which is preferred as my nan's never tried weed her whole life. I also saw this as a way of starting on the full gram a day rather than working upto it/wasting precious time.
    I read up a little on the cocoa butter/oil mixing method but saw no real need to mix it with this.
    To make the suppositories I have thoroughly emptied Paracetamol capsules and syringed one third of a gram/ml in to 3 capsules, she has been taking them at morning afternoon and evening for the last two days. The only side effects she has are "drowsiness and feeling a bit dreamy". I have ordered some empty gelatin capsules and some more isoprpanol alcohol in preparation of the next batch I will be making in a day or two.

To anyone with knowledge on this subject does what I'm doing sound about right?

Thanks guys.

Tomryder
    Last edited by tomryder; 07-10-15 at 03:02 PM.

Thanks

I have used Super silver haze (20percent plus THC). Apparently the higher the thc the better. If you haven't managed to do this yet I will gladly answer any questions you may have on making it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazydays View Post
    Hi all
    I'm just looking for any info on treating a stage 2/3 colon cancer for a relative. Rick Simpsons oil seems to be the way to go, but obv not able to get here and recently learnt oil is considered grade A in Holland so can't even purchase it there short of becoming a resident of California - it seems virtually impossible.
    Am considering trying to make, but I think I would need high thc strains - does anyone have any ideas on what strains would work well pls?
    Tia
    Last edited by tomryder; 07-10-15 at 03:12 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hazydays View Post
    Thanks yeah I figured it could be made from any - but if not high thc it wouldn't have the same medical potential I don't think?
    Lordy at 4ml from ounce will be blooming expensive to reach his dose of 1mg per day!
    1 mg is 1/1000 of a gram or more to the point 1/1000 of a mililitre so 4 milillitres is 4000 doses at 1mg per day so maybe not quite as expensive as you think and depending on the actual density of the RSO 4ml may be more then 4g so you may well have more than 4000 doses from 4ml. this is because the calculation is based on the density of water which is 1g per ml RSO is probably denser than water it certainly looks like it is.
    Last edited by Jane Green; 18-10-15 at 09:59 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast