Thread: Increasing humidity in PC Grow Box

Thanks

Default Increasing humidity in PC Grow Box

Hi all

Just started my PC Grow Box, and noticed the humidity is rather low (35-40%) and I want to get it up to at least 50% to ensure a successful grow.

Are there any cheap and quick methods to do this? I have read about putting a wet sponge in there, has anyone tried this and did it work?

Cheers
    JP

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

I'm having the Same problems with Humidity in my Groom, I added a mini Fogger keeps me up at 55% from 39/40%... Otherwise just get a couple bowls water in your groom will work
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

skippy (17-08-15)

Thanks

What is a mini fogger and where do I get one?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

This is What i Use Dude

Ebay item 331195789230
    Last edited by M_C; 18-08-15 at 01:47 AM. Reason: links!

Thanks

i havent even bothered with humidity in my pc grow yet, what is your set up/ what kind of lights

The Duder's Super Skunk Fem HID Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408972

The Duder's Mandarin Kush LED PC Grow Diary - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070408986

"A bowl a day keeps the doctor away"

Thanks

I had a 60cm PC Tower with a 250w duel CFL. I have a feeling I dont need such a powerful bulb, it makes it really hot in there and because of that I've had to compensate, I have 1 output fan 120mm and 2 80mm input fans. I also have a 120mm fan pointed directly on the bulb as without it I used to get temps of about 36 degrees. I now get high 20's temp wise, but i think electricity wise I may downgrade to 125w, just because its to much Watt for such a small space

Thanks

yeah i would probably do that, other wise the plants might fry.

White Warg Guest

Check out TaNgs Auto Durban Poison sticky in the Autoflowering forum, third page. Massive colas on 40-45% RH.

Thanks

Where did yoy read that sponge thing ?
    No matter where you go , there you are .

Thanks

Hi JPS. When I started out in my case I was told to use a small tupperware container and a baby wet wipe because all my leaves were curling up. I suspended the wipe about 1 inch in front of my intake. Then I filled the tupperware with water and dangled 1 corner of the wipe into the water. I think he told me it increases the surface area of the water so more of it evaporates. It worked anyway so I hope it helps.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Despoina For This Useful Post:

jpsmoker840 (05-12-15)