Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autopots

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    No, I'm using Poundland hydro coco grow & bloom
    I've only just purchased some of that. If you're using it, then I must be doing something right for once.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

I only use it now for my chilies... too many problems with the 'grow"...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

The Aspie Toker Guest

I only use it now for my chilies... too many problems with the 'grow"...
    Really? I've only given my plant one feed of grow so far. I've not used it on my chillies. They can have chempak 8 and phostrogen.

What problems do you get with the grow when using with weed.

(Sorry for going a little off-topic, I came because I have been looking into air-pots myself)

Thanks

I was using it on a coco grow & couldn't control the N 😦 - it was too hot for my plant

Never tried it in soil though...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

I was using it on a coco grow & couldn't control the N �� - it was too hot for my plant

Never tried it in soil though...
    Ah. I'm in coir too, Although, I've no way of checking if it'll be too much or not. I'm not too bothered as the plant has now shown it's gender and will be switching to bloom soon. And it's only had the one feed, so no real harm done. I will bear it in mind for next time though - although next time I may do a coir, compost, perlite mix instead.

Thanks

Checkout my cocolicious disry, you'll see the problem I had 😩

The Aspie Toker Guest

Checkout my cocolicious disry, you'll see the problem I had ��
    Thanks. I found it, and 20 pages will take some doing. I'll read some now, and bookmark the rest for later. It's a shame they don't make air-pots to be trough shaped as well.

Mr Guest Guest

I use autopots since i started to grow. As i'm still newbie all i can say is that i'm vrry satisfied. As said before, handwatering is a must for first week or two as water never reached top of pot. So yes, top layer of coco is dry, but i do feeding from above so it's not dry for too long. Also if you are afraid of letting your roots stay in water all the time, you can always turn off ventil on the tank for 24h and then on again. I do that once a week, i simply let it dry and the water comes again. I haven't had much problems with it, but be sure that water temp in the tray is never too high. Only problems i had was feeding when they shouldn't be fed lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Guest For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2