Thread: Roor Carbon Filter

Thanks

Default Roor Carbon Filter

Just thought i would share as i am really pleased with this purchase.

So this is my second roor i had and purchased from the roor shop in dam about 8 months ago. As i was scared of traveling with it i went for the 3.5mm as it was a very good price (109Euros)and if it got confiscated or broke travelling home i wouldnt be too upset. I used to have a 5.0 back in america with an ash cather.

So i really want an ash catcher but at £129 it was far more expensive than the piece and i just dont feel the cost at the moment justifies the results. But this carbon filter on the other hand £20.99 is very affordable and a few £ on the carbon.

The CF does an amazing job. It makes those massive hits that make you feel like you have been punched in the chest by mike tyson and makes it hardly noticeable on the chest. Also get a more planty taste(if that makes sense). I still feel i get just as high and can use more as my chest doesnt hurt at all after a massive rip. Only small downside is a tiny bit harder to pull through. But really barely noticable. I would highly recomend a CF for any bong not just a roor piece but i imagine any will help with the smoothness. Great purchase. but i still want the ashcatcher

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhiberCFC For This Useful Post:

M_C (25-08-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

I've often wondered if the carbon filters are any good...

Thanks for the info mate
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

PhiberCFC (25-08-15)