Thread: First bong... which one?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 Times in 561 Posts

Default First bong... which one?

Decided to get my first bong but don't have a clue where to start or what to get so can anyone help please? Don't want to spend much to start with.

Thanks

Default First bong... which one?

What's ur budget? Percs or traditional? 18" seems to be the perfect length. 5mm will save you cash but 7mm is preferred. I'm looking for a 7mm but as far as 5mm I like the mathematix 18 inch straight bong from aqualab techologies.com $120 (not sure if free shipping)
    Last edited by helloeveryone420; 30-08-15 at 02:19 AM.

Thanks

glass always go with glass its the cleanest for your smoke then local UK/europe made check out BGAS on facebook if you use it lots of local glassblowers and deals
    Original handblown glass pipes bongs and bubblers. Home of the OG Hempwick, a natural alternative to butane lighters and matches.