Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times

your gonna love the oil organic , just dont plan on doing anything else for the rest of that day

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Cheers for the thread OM, some great information in here for a n00b vapour

I have bought myself a Mighty vape, as they seemed pretty well regarded by people on here, I am using it for just ground flower at the second, but going forward I am interested in oils and concentrates

I also want to look at creating a vape liquid for the smaller everyday pens, I did try creating a vape liquid from ground bud and vegetable glycerine and mono propylene glycol, but it was harsh on the throat and not pleasant to vape, and not much of a hit either.

Think I will concentrate on concentrates going forward, thanks for all the great info

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), OzDankDizzle (01-07-18)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Cheers for the thread OM, some great information in here for a n00b vapour

I have bought myself a Mighty vape, as they seemed pretty well regarded by people on here, I am using it for just ground flower at the second, but going forward I am interested in oils and concentrates

I also want to look at creating a vape liquid for the smaller everyday pens, I did try creating a vape liquid from ground bud and vegetable glycerine and mono propylene glycol, but it was harsh on the throat and not pleasant to vape, and not much of a hit either.

Think I will concentrate on concentrates going forward, thanks for all the great info
    Hey Sam

Welcome! I've not had much time to be active lately so exude the long delay in replying 😐 I hope Alls good with you.

It's great to have a place where you can see what others are thinking about their vapes if you are looking to buy or just to let others know yours is the business.

I've got a magic flight and a plenty and the flight has run its course. I need a good Vape I can take away camping so it needs to be able to have replacement batteries and pack a good punch. I've been looking at the mighty as a possibility but there are a few peeps on here who reckon there are better options.

Sounds like you've been whipping up some interesting mixtures, sounds bomb! Good work dude! I might use most of my latest harvest to make oils or some form of extract. I really want to see if I can make a rosin press. I don't know the specifics but I've got a nice size press so just need to figure out out to evenly heat the pads to the right temp then boom!

Can't wait

Good luck dude, keep us posted

OM

6. The Following User Says Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (09-04-16)

Thanks

Hi guys sorry to jump on here,I'm totally new to the forum and I seen this thread so I thought I would ask ,I've only ever smoked my own roll ups splits etc I like the look of the vapes but never ever tried one,there's a fantastic shop by me but it's always full so I never got the balls to go in and ask,and I thought they will sell me anything, any of you guys recommend me a good one to star with please? Nice to come on here and see this thread,
    Thank you for your time and help very much appreciated

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollski1969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

This looks nice and small,nlooking to buy my first vape

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mollski1969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

new to the forum but I would like to take part in this topic, below is vaporizer I owned--Herbva X.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	358614

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina-Buyesvaporizer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Priapus (02-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Old thread (and long thread which I admit to not having read all the way through so accept that this has probably already been answered), but to answer this question about the Storz Bickel 'Plenty':

Quote Originally Posted by Catch_E_Monkey View Post
    Only thing I would change about it is the inability to stand it up when not in use.
    ...the little cleaning brush that comes with it is designed to be inserted in the bottom screw-hole so that it can stand up.

Apologies for stating the obvious if already dealt with.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20), Trex (26-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Old thread (and long thread which I admit to not having read all the way through so accept that this has probably already been answered), but to answer this question about the Storz Bickel 'Plenty':

...the little cleaning brush that comes with it is designed to be inserted in the bottom screw-hole so that it can stand up.

Apologies for stating the obvious if already dealt with.
    Ah - I can see that it was answered.

I agree though...it's a shitty solution for such a brilliant vape.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

Great thread, thanks to every for sharing their vapes.
    When I have more posts I'll put up mine.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to OzDankDizzle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

Here are a couple of my old videos I found.

First is doing a double decker on my Sublimator, the hard hitting vape I've ever used and I've used MANY over the last 15yrs.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OzDankDizzle For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast