Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,597 Times

Hello peeps this is my vape in it's fuckin magnificent stand 😀

Odour Control!!!

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."
    Bruce Lee

Be Excellent To Each Other, and Party On Dudes!
    Bill S. Preston, Esq

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catch_E_Monkey For This Useful Post:

Buster (09-10-15), Dazmandaz (26-10-15), GEORGE (07-05-20), ggotch (19-10-15), Ginger-bud (25-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,054 Times

Hey folks. Never tried a vaporiser before.but im intrigued.
    Any ideas on a cheap(ish) model for total noob pls? Bin thinking of trying one for a while now.
    Thanks in advance.
    G.
    My first grow with the help of mr budda(complete)
    - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-at-grow-diary

ganjamans solo cheesey tent grow
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070332148

'In days of old, when men where bold, and women weren't invented. Men made holes, in telegraph poles, and had to be contented.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ganjaman6782 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ganjaman6782 View Post
    Hey folks. Never tried a vaporiser before.but im intrigued.
    Any ideas on a cheap(ish) model for total noob pls? Bin thinking of trying one for a while now.
    Thanks in advance.
    G.
    Sup GMan

Straight off the bat I'll have to warn you off anything cheap. Vaping and cheap don't really go together well but there are cheap vapes out there.

I personally wouldn't get anything less than around £80. A few things you have to watch out for are the way the Vape heats the bud, optimum temps are 16-200 anything that actually ignites the bud is defeating the object of vaping. You want to cook it at a stable temp so it releases the goodness and battery life, most portable vapes aren't known for long battery life so look into reviews and YouTube videos on the vapes. That's to say if you get a portable vape.

My bros got a storm pen which he got a few extra batteries for, it's a great smoke you can select a few different heat settings and he got a glass mouth piece which makes a smoother smoke. All in for just over £100.

I paid £80 for my De kube, I bought a load of spare AA batteries for it but it's not that great and burns the Ganj easily.

I've got a plug in Vape called the plenty by stortz and bickle, it was £190 and is awesome! Gets me and anyone who smokes it proper blazed. The airizer and volcano are also banging.

There are loads of options dude, if you have a budget I'm sure one of us can point you in the right direction.

Peace OM

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Catch_E_Monkey (20-10-15), Ginger-bud (25-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

I'm really interested in these after stopping the cigs in favour of vaping for the last year. Be nice to cut out the tobacco altogether. I've not got a vape to show but wanted to ask do you get through more weed smoking it with what your all using ? Compared to back when you smoked joints ? Once my first crop is ready I'd like to cut out the brown leaf and stick with the green

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    I'm really interested in these after stopping the cigs in favour of vaping for the last year. Be nice to cut out the tobacco altogether. I've not got a vape to show but wanted to ask do you get through more weed smoking it with what your all using ? Compared to back when you smoked joints ? Once my first crop is ready I'd like to cut out the brown leaf and stick with the green
    Morning G-B Id say I use less weed when vaping, if I'm smoking a J I cant help myself by wracking up a fatty but with the Vape I only ever put a pinch in and that does me.

I have found that after a year and a half I'm vaping less and smoking more joints which pisses me off cause joints hit my lungs where as the Vape is smooth. I just really enjoy rolling a joint. Need to get back into it more.

Did you have any idea what Vape you might get?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Have no idea yet mate am just waiting for my first grow to be ready and then wanted to look at some better ways of smoking I'm getting through far to much tobacco smoking crappy joints at the moment. Interesting to hear you just can't beat a joint sometimes tho eh ! Been lots of investment in equipment lately so once I'm back straight might invest in a vape. Keep hearing about the stors and bickle make so might look at something when I can afford it just wish I could have a go one one before spending so much. God knows what kids would think if they caught me sucking on a volcano bag let alone monkeys one lol defiantly looks like a power tool ! Nice tho I bet

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    Have no idea yet mate am just waiting for my first grow to be ready and then wanted to look at some better ways of smoking I'm getting through far to much tobacco smoking crappy joints at the moment. Interesting to hear you just can't beat a joint sometimes tho eh ! Been lots of investment in equipment lately so once I'm back straight might invest in a vape. Keep hearing about the stors and bickle make so might look at something when I can afford it just wish I could have a go one one before spending so much. God knows what kids would think if they caught me sucking on a volcano bag let alone monkeys one lol defiantly looks like a power tool ! Nice tho I bet
    Fair play, I know the feeling, setting up the grow isn't cheap but will pay for itself in the end. As will the vaporiser, Especially one like the plenty, I've got one too and they're banging. They need a stand though which is the only design flaw. People laugh when I get mine out (that sounds about right 😂😂&#128514 but once they've smoked it they know it is a powerful tool. A few people have said that the portable S&B's aren't great for the price but the plenty and volcano are among the best on the market in my opinion.

I'd happily let you have a toke on mine but we're criminals so can't be open. I can see what you mean though. I didn't want to spend much until I smoked one because I paid 200 squid for one years ago and it was shit. But once I tried the flight box I knew I'd want something of good quality.

Let up know how you get on.

Peace OM

13. The Following User Says Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (26-10-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Really cool stuff ;-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geronnes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

I have a volcano for home and a crafty for out and about! Can throughly recommend both and as said before it's worth buying a more expensive one to start with- not paying for tobacco offsets the cost in no time.

I started on the magic flight and really didn't enjoy the experience.

The solo was an awesome unit and I think they are down to £100, also look at vape shops for the short black glass pipe for a better hit

My friend owns the pax and he's now bought my old solo- I think the solo beats this hands down!

The new arizer is also good but more expensive.

There is a shop called azirus down kertstraat in the dam that let you test the vapourizers out as long as you take your own bud and ask nicely

P.s those plenty stands are awesome!
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

Also dirty solo stem put into hot choc or tea cleans it quite effectively

And avb makes awesome cannabutter

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast