Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your Vape

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal41 View Post
    I have a volcano for home and a crafty for out and about! Can throughly recommend both and as said before it's worth buying a more expensive one to start with- not paying for tobacco offsets the cost in no time.

I started on the magic flight and really didn't enjoy the experience.

The solo was an awesome unit and I think they are down to £100, also look at vape shops for the short black glass pipe for a better hit

My friend owns the pax and he's now bought my old solo- I think the solo beats this hands down!

The new arizer is also good but more expensive.

There is a shop called azirus down kertstraat in the dam that let you test the vapourizers out as long as you take your own bud and ask nicely

P.s those plenty stands are awesome!
    Good morning Jackal, this is great information, thanks for adding it
    I also started with the magic flight (Amsterdam version da kube) I still use it but would like a better portable Vape.

Sounds like you've worked through them and have a good knowledge which is helpful.

Can you buy extra batteries for the crafty so you can take it out and not worry about the battery dying half way through a session? I like having a portable when we go camping because I can Vape in the tent without worrying about kicking up a stink.

I'm off to the Dam in a few weeks so will have a look for that shop, I did find the Dams vapes were more pricey though so don't think I'd buy one there.

Anyways thanks for your post

Peace OM

Thanks

Hi organic magic, you can't by extra batteries but the crafty and mighty have a mini USB port. This is a really common port and means that you can find battery packs really easily- I have one that was £11 off amazon that will charge it from flat 3 times, also if stealth is not an issue the mighty has double the battery for a £30 more!

I deffo wouldn't buy one in dam as there is a well known vape shop in uk that gives excellent customer service in case something goes wrong with it. I would def go and try as many as you can whilst you are out there as i don't know any other place you can try before you buy... Just say you are looking to buy one and want to try a couple out first if you want I can send you a google map that I made that has the shop on along with the coffeeshops (some) and clubs and food from the dam- not sure if I can post links here or if I need to pm you for that?!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447322292.565063.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	313732
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal41 View Post
    Hi organic magic, you can't by extra batteries but the crafty and mighty have a mini USB port. This is a really common port and means that you can find battery packs really easily- I have one that was £11 off amazon that will charge it from flat 3 times, also if stealth is not an issue the mighty has double the battery for a £30 more!

I deffo wouldn't buy one in dam as there is a well known vape shop in uk that gives excellent customer service in case something goes wrong with it. I would def go and try as many as you can whilst you are out there as i don't know any other place you can try before you buy... Just say you are looking to buy one and want to try a couple out first if you want I can send you a google map that I made that has the shop on along with the coffeeshops (some) and clubs and food from the dam- not sure if I can post links here or if I need to pm you for that?!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447322292.565063.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	313732
    Nice one thanks man! If you could PM that to me that would be great! I've got a good battery pack for my phone so can just use that, happy days! I've got a plenty and really like the quality of the stortz n Bickel I just heard a few negatives about the two portables crafty and mighty.

Thanks dude

Thanks

All sent mate, hope it works for you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Vikinglace Guest

I've brought a grasshopper ... But who knows when I'll get it!

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinglace View Post
    I've brought a grasshopper ... But who knows when I'll get it!
    When did you order it?

Vikinglace Guest

About month ago. Looks like March time if I'm lucky although they saying December

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vikinglace View Post
    About month ago. Looks like March time if I'm lucky although they saying December
    Dam that's no good! Where's is coming from? Sounds a long ol wait.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Here's my flower mate V5.0S

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Thanks

Nice, how would you rate the vapour?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-20)

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast