Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autos or 12/12 from seed?

Thanks

I'm not planning on going 12/12 with autos! :-) I'm not that daft, my tent is only 1.6m high, and the pot I use is a good .25m high so I'm worried about to much height gain going 12/12 anyone have any experience with the above strains?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow View Post
    I'm not planning on going 12/12 with autos! :-) I'm not that daft, my tent is only 1.6m high, and the pot I use is a good .25m high so I'm worried about to much height gain going 12/12 anyone have any experience with the above strains?
    Do a bit of lst to combat hight issues

Thanks

So will a 12/12 stretch quite a bit then?

Camping in the tent with my plants somewhere
    Thanks

If you're using a 1.6 high tent. You won't need to worry about stretch if doing 12/12 from sees on a photo. Unless you're growing a sativa or mostly sativa hybrid

Thanks

I do prefer a stativa high, so may have to look into the shortest ones there are then? I guess I will have 1.1m of safe growing height taking into account lights and pots

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Green Shadow View Post
    I do prefer a stativa high, so may have to look into the shortest ones there are then? I guess I will have 1.1m of safe growing height taking into account lights and pots
    No there is not that much stretch I think you will be fine

Camping in the tent with my plants somewhere
    Thanks

From doing the Strawberry Blue on 12/12 it did grow a fair bit but would maybe need a small amount of lst if in that tent

Thanks

I am new to it but my first grow is photos but have seed for autos for my next grow just to try the both.

Thanks

It's been decided, I'm going for photos this time ( for the same reason as you bud, to try both) :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2