Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBD high cbd strains

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    Do you have a diary M_C?
    I have not so much a diary as some sketchy details so far. It's in the 'almost secret garden' as I'm not sure at this time as to whether I'll be able to grow her out full term....

If I get to flowering then I'll shift things into the diary section
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

2. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by defyingtheodds11 View Post
    I've liked the cbd tincture s. I want to make my own water based tinc. I can't do the alcohol based because it gives me headaches, and glycerine based is kinda weak... I like the cbd stuff because it doesn't get me high but it relaxes my brain and muscles. I don't like the feeling of being stoned, and it would be a no no in my household if I was always high.
    I read few folks say CBD strains don't get you high, The strain i grew hits proper hard from a bong. It's a very cerebral buzz. I can't get wasted on it, the CBD keeps your head in line but it defo gets me buzzing after a bong

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chewey View Post
    I read few folks say CBD strains don't get you high, The strain i grew hits proper hard from a bong. It's a very cerebral buzz. I can't get wasted on it, the CBD keeps your head in line but it defo gets me buzzing after a bong
    Most cbd strains have a close to 1:1 ratio I think. I've read about a strain called ACDC which claims to be 20% cbd, and 1% thc. I'd really like to find some seeds but I haven't been able too.

I don't smoke. I just don't like "smoke" in general unless it's a campfire. The smell bothers me, and breathing it. I have a crappy dry herb vape pen I use occasionally, but I mainly just do tincture. Even with that, I only do tincs a couple times a week. Just to take the edge off when it's really needed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to defyingtheodds11 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dexters lab View Post
    Painkiller by Dr underground is pretty similar to your description there mazzer with added munchies really bad.

How can I private message you I have a critical cure in 4 th week of flower tomorrow, and was wondering when is the best time to harvest c.cure or any other cbd strain trichome wise?

Painkiller I found best at full white with a touch of amber.
    Sorry just seen your post. I guess your at last stage of flower. I cropped mine bang on 8 weeks of flower. Trics looked mostly milky with some amber so your harvest time estimate is right. Mostly milky with some amber

Thanks

it is less of a mindfuck..... its milder gentler calmer all round that high thc stuff....

i ve started switchign over to cbd high weeds for this exact reason

thoughts based on dinafems industrial plant cbd auto with a 1-2 thc to cbd ratio

currently just seeded a bubba kush cbd at 8 percent thc - 10 cbd so see what that is like....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2