Thread: Best Cheese Strain?

MrChedda. Guest

Default Best Cheese Strain?

best cheese strain guys in your opinions, as the name goes i am a huge cheese fan, but whos is the best cheese from seed stone and smell wise, i wanted to run 4 big buddah blue cheese and 4 cheese of some variation i did green house exo cheese stunk to fuck on plant messed my dry up and think i may of over done it made me just totally sleepy with abit of high, any cheese lover out there i have all sorts of mad variations of cheese that i love and stinks to high heaven but all it ever gets called is cheese not this is so and so weather it is cheese or not i dont know but the smell phroarr gorgeous but getting cuttings is impossible as everyone gets it through someone who got it through someone who got it through someone else lmao cheers lads
    Last edited by MrChedda.; 07-09-15 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

In the words of the great Bob Marley.

Exodus

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Blue (07-09-15), Mr-Lover (09-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hi mr chedda
    never done any cheese myself looking to do some on my next grow so can't really recommend from personnel experience but a friend of mine is a real cheese lover and highly rates the Kera Amsterdam cheese from herbies

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    In the words of the great Bob Marley.

Exodus
    ghs mate? or the real deal kinda thinking of seed form here buddy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Loki (08-09-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by *WellBlue* View Post
    Hi mr chedda
    never done any cheese myself looking to do some on my next grow so can't really recommend from personnel experience but a friend of mine is a real cheese lover and highly rates the Kera Amsterdam cheese from herbies
    gonna look into that fella cheers mate

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-15), SmobyToker#1 (08-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Ok an honest review of the 4 types of cheese i have grown.

Ghs was a nice plant not massively strong, quite alike the exodus but has more indica and has a limit to how high you go.

Rocksters cheese no 1 is really nice and very close to original plant but yields less imo, lovely smoke with a few phenos in there the best being the really squat type, no limit ti stone

bb cheese has a few phenos (and i have a nice one) and is good smoke but find myself thinking i wish it had more legs to it. Tasty but not as tasty as rocksters. Big yields for cheese.

Exodus if you can find the true exodus is the best with no limit to high and fairly big yields alike bbc, has that extra tone i cant explain in the taste that other cheese don't have. I don't mean that earthy tone. If you find this guard it with your life and dont just grow it out like a plumb without taking cuts. duh as fuck me i swear!

BB blue cheese is also good but more of an up than the sofa slouching cheeses. If i were looking for quality over quantity it would have to be rocksters cheese no 1 mate as its fucking lush and available in seed fem'd now, going for this next run me tinks....

gl deciding mukka
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

Mr-Lover (08-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Same as Toker Above said with the 4 strains, the GHS Exodus Cheese has always been best for me yield/potency/Taste... There are a good head of genetics in there! Specially if you get the pheno! Best tasting shit. I have had it once via cutting off a friend and haven't had since trying to get a mother of it back again myself now one is looking like a pheno looks spot alike and a right fussy fucker lol
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

MrChedda. Guest

i grew the ghs exodus and turned it shit (my growing)ive had it off my pal its a stonker but got a cutting of ched coming off my pal but no idea what its saying smoke and smell wise, he doesnt know either hes just got a cutting there for me left over from his so mothering the fucker if its anything like the last strain he got his hands on shes a 100 percent real keeper fingers crossed lmao

Thanks

I've had very very good Big Buddah cheese before and never saw anything like it since, nothing beats the real deal though.