Thread: Sleep problems/feminized or auto strains to help

Thanks

Default Sleep problems/feminized or auto strains to help

Hi all, after yet another night of poor quality sleep I'm now beyond desperate. I never have any problem dropping off, but I constantly wake up at 0530am, WIDE awake and rarely get back to sleep. This has gone on for a while now, and my short-term memory is all but destroyed, I'm only 43! I can't remember the last time I woke up and felt I'd had a REALLY deep sleep. I have a busy life working 4 days a week in one job and also running another business on the side, my head is always full of shit I gotta get done. I fall asleep in front of the TV but am trying to stop doing that as I don't think the night-time napping is helping me get an overall good sleep.

I don't want to do sleeping pills but I'm desperate for something to help me. Been reading some threads on here and doing some Googling and it seems CBD critical cure may be a good strain to try, and Sensi Black Domina - but this is not feminized and they only seem to sell them in quantities of ten for £70! Not shelling out that much money if I may end up growing males.

I'm a newbie grower and did Northern Lights Autos for my first grow (see sig for thread) and I'm a bit nervous about trying a photoperiod plant.....at least for the next couple of grows until I've got more knowledge under my belt. If there are any good auto strains for a deep sleep please let me know. Oh and lastly (and you'll all kill me) I don't want to smoke it, would prefer to eat it in butter or something. Long story!

I started growing to stockpile weed for my dad in case he needs it in the future (he's had health probs) but now I'm so desperate for deep sleep this next grow is gonna be for me
    ---------------------------------------------------------------

“About a month ago I got a cactus. A week later, it died. I was really depressed because I was like, 'Damn! I am less nurturing than a desert.” ― Demetri Martin

Second grow - CBD Critical Cure - FINISHED

First grow - BudBox Northern Lights Auto - FINISHED

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheezer For This Useful Post:

Keeno Guest

i smoke coz of sleeping issues. a good quality hash (afghan,manali) are very good for sleep. if you want green stick to indica dominant plants. as for growing photoperiod over auto`s...if you got a timer there really is no difference.

Thanks

Crit cure is good for a great nights sleep