Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: What's your favourite coffee shop?

White Warg Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Happy roken View Post
    Never been back since i just managed to escape,well being at the door when the policeman put the closed sign up.
    as the taxman and police shut it to do a raid/check up on weights and shit..
    Doesn't everyone get raided and checked on a periodic basis?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by White Warg View Post
    Doesn't everyone get raided and checked on a periodic basis?
    Nope, just when they feel like it, or of there os any criminal investigation going on.

Btw, coffeeshop "The Stud" gives you the best quality and quantity for your money 20€ for 3.5g quality widdow/crystal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaFarmerNL For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

White Warg Guest

Yeah, "when they feel like it" is the random checks that all the main players are at risk of. I don't think Katsu are being particularly harassed but I could be wrong. They are in a very "nice" neighbourhood and they are aware of that, e.g. asking people not to roll joints outside (can smoke them though).

The only reason I didn't go to The Stud is my partner has limited mobility and there are no trams. (If there was a tram stop nearby they'd have a very different vibe). Even the bus stop looks like a bit of a trek. I'll be going there though when I go to the Dam on my own. That and Kashmir Lounge.

Thanks

Grey Area is a really cool coffee shop, and their grass is really decent too. Definitely check it out!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PuffinPaper For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

Viz Guest

Quote Originally Posted by White Warg View Post
    Yeah, "when they feel like it" is the random checks that all the main players are at risk of. I don't think Katsu are being particularly harassed but I could be wrong. They are in a very "nice" neighbourhood and they are aware of that, e.g. asking people not to roll joints outside (can smoke them though).

The only reason I didn't go to The Stud is my partner has limited mobility and there are no trams. (If there was a tram stop nearby they'd have a very different vibe). Even the bus stop looks like a bit of a trek. I'll be going there though when I go to the Dam on my own. That and Kashmir Lounge.
    The number 14 tram stops like 300 yards from The Stud on the main road. Simply walk to the intersection and walk down.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-16)

Thanks

It's been a while since i've been and i hardly remember any but there is 2 that stick in my mind:

The Greenhouse - Not sure if i got the name right, but it overlooked some water, had a steak resturant on the top floor bar, in the middle and a little smokers den in the basement.

The other was one not so nice (where the walls were covered in graffiti?), my only memory of that was seeing a huge fight breakout and an employee gettng glassed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Milhouse For This Useful Post:

Glynne (15-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

barney used to do a nice breakfast when i first went the dam, last time i went over they stopped doing them, apart from that all shops sold shit coffee but real nice pot.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Glynne (15-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4