Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EC Keeps Rising

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Budmeister26 View Post
    Cheers Bud I cant wait so this is great news. I started them on finish bloom a yesterday. Was really unsure when to add them as these are autos, I might have jagged it.
    EC down to 0.7 now see how that goes. Any ideas how long from when feeding drops off to harvest. Still all white hairs and clear trchs. Producing trichs really fast though. The reason I'm wondering is I wonder If I jagged the timing with the finishing bloom or not. Gave it to them beginning week ten which was last Tuesday not yesterday.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 34,377 Times

Thumbs up

well worth a read through

take a read of this mukka. its awesome and was my bible

here you go pal

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-how-to-react

i know it will help lots of people

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oxy For This Useful Post:

Swifty89 (10-12-15)

Hobbit Guest

OK I Have the EC on 0.5 and is still rising to 0.7 in a 9hr period. My background EC is 0.3. With additives finish drip clean, ect is 0.4. I figure this still means I need to go lower. But that mays as well be a flush??? Flowers are still putting on bulk. Trichs in the more mature sites are cloudy. In less mature they are clear. Any thoughts???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

have you got some pictures of your plants, and the roots please...? something isn't right here imo... how big is your res, because my understanding and experience is that to get a spike like that from them taking on water and dumping the nutes back in the res they would have to drink half your res volume.. so are they drinking like there is no tomorrow? if not then there is a problem imo...

hope im wrong.. IJ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Plants are fine mate roots are fine and two plants drinking around 7-8 ltrs a day. I'm not worried just thinking if I drop ec any more I may as well be flushing.
    Regards B

Thanks

sound mate, as long as they are drinking then i wouldnt worry.. im guessing they are pretty dark anyway so should be sweet..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Hobbit Guest

Ok problem solved. What a dickhead I knew my light was too close due to the bleaching on the highest leaves. Never realized how much it was affecting the overall plant. Did a reshuffle and managed to get more height in my light. Instant EC stability 0.6 for over 24hrs now. Bottom of glass is now is now 1ft 2' away. Does this sound ok cause I cant go any higher its touching the roof now. Hopefully they will green up again where they are yellow. I seem to be always a step behind right now be nice to get the jump on these poor plants. Thankyou soo much for all your input lads helped my sanity lol.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (27-09-15)

Thanks

I knew something wasn't right... just didn't add up from the reading you gave buddy. ... and I know how you feel I have had nothing but disasters this year if it wasn't for a few organic plants I would have had fuck all lol

Right what light is it, I'm taking it your talking a cooltube or air cooled reflector yeah? A foot should be plenty of distance ime pal, and if it's as high as you can go there ain't much else you can do...

Bit late but liquid silicon is the bollocks for helping avoid this sort of problem as it really toughens the plants up externally and internally as well... I don't grow without it it now, I expect you already use it but thought it was worth a mention. ..

Hope your problem is sorted now...

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironjustice View Post
    I knew something wasn't right... just didn't add up from the reading you gave buddy. ... and I know how you feel I have had nothing but disasters this year if it wasn't for a few organic plants I would have had fuck all lol

Right what light is it, I'm taking it your talking a cooltube or air cooled reflector yeah? A foot should be plenty of distance ime pal, and if it's as high as you can go there ain't much else you can do...
    Bit late but liquid silicon is the bollocks for helping avoid this sort of problem as it really toughens the plants up externally and internally as well... I don't grow without it it now, I expect you already use it but thought it was worth a mention. ..

Hope your problem is sorted now...

Cheers mate Obviously I'm pretty down on myself at the min what a fukin peanut it was staring me in the face lol. Ok I tied things down a bit to the scrog light high as can go, 600w dual spec air cooled reflector 16inches from glass to top of plants. Things are already looking better in there. Thanks for you help.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hobbit For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (27-09-15), Oxy (27-09-15)

Thanks

Mate like I said my year has been a disaster but I am now on the attack again and things are going good....

I think you will be fine now, and they will start wanting more food but see how they go...

Peace.. IJ

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Oxy (27-09-15)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast