Thread: the lancia delta

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Default the lancia delta

hi peoples, just wondering if anyone on here has a lancia delta integerali? i am currently restoring one for a guy and what a pain in the arse it has been lol. I dont know if im allowed to put a link?? but i have made a blog as the guy works overseas and it allows him to log on and see what progress i have made, though i have'nt done anything to it for months as i had a nerve operation on my elbow.
    Its nearing the time to go for a full respray so have started to rub panels down to bare metal again a total pain in the arse and not a job i like to do!!! anyhows if you get time and the link is allowed then take a look, i am going to be buying myself an austin mini next and restoring that am planning on fitting a 1380 engine out of a metro and uprating the brakes etc to cooper s, dont want all that power to not be able to stop!!!
    I have also done bikes, had a kawasaki zx7r bought it crash damaged for £100 replaced everything, stripped the engine done the valve clearances fitted some high lift cams, balanced the carbs just everything. I raced my pal on his R1 (on a private motorway, i mean road!!) my speedo was cable, so not too accurate his was digital and he said i flew past him at 186mph lol it was stupidly fast! i then broke my back and couldnt get on the damn thing no more so i had to sell her
    still you gotta get on with it though i miss my bikes i still potter around with other bits of shite as ya do.......atvb guys

http://deltarestore.blogspot.co.uk/2...the-story.html

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

British green (02-07-16), Dazmandaz (09-04-16), ERBURT (22-09-15), redisiel (27-09-15), TheDogsNutts (03-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Sorry bro you lost me on the first line lol
    Best o luck
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Mate bought one a while back Group A one I think. Bought it as an unfinished project. somebody had started a rebuild and then gave up. Last I seen pics she was just outta paint shop and a bare shell.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Years ago i ragged a lancia delta around a bit of land a few handbrakes and whot not..great motors..
    everytime i see one i expect to see a big martini logo down the side.

Read your blog man and i realy liked it..felt like i read an episode of wheeler dealers and your ed china.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Hi ye old Pioneer....

Read your post, looked at your blog and the car looks great, can you give us an update as to where you are with it, i remember these cars when they brought the rally version out back in the 80's

absolute brilliant car for the time, think it won the championship that year?.....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

I'm looking into an old Toyota Corolla twin cam bro 1988 complete mint condition love em

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    I'm looking into an old Toyota Corolla twin cam bro 1988 complete mint condition love em

yeah m8, thats a cool 80's car to, i love them type of car's they had plenty of character back in the day, nowadays there is none......

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TheDogsNutts For This Useful Post:

The budda (03-06-16)