Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: claw leaf .. and lower yellowing

Hobbit Guest

It makes sense to have higher salt levels in the plant than the soil as this would help with water uptake. If the salts in the soil were greater would the plant not dehydrate???should have read the whole thread b4 commenting lol. Really enjoyed reading this thread though good to see the attitude remain respectful. Well done lads.
    Last edited by Hobbit; 21-10-15 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.North View Post
    Their is always one of the bunch that's gunna do something funky, id at least plan on it that way im not disappointed lol. Ur on the right track with that flush, id start(depending on size of plant,tricks,regular sch flower time)somewhere around 4-600ppmOR1/4-1/2 and see how she does.
    very true mate and this has been a learning curve for me as have every grow i have done. One of the blue cheese thrived and has got some of the biggest buds out of all the strains.. definately a keeper but that one hahah wow im upset im spending money on light to fund it :-D
    So im going to flush it out now. its just confused me so much i dont no where i stand with it.. has it got nute burn.. deficiencies... wind burn... claw leaf.. leaves have gotten dehydrated and curved up... the bud arms are all spindly like them little ones that grow out of the bottom as an after thought.. the buds are all leaf and no hairs!! the plant is lime green .. wow the list goes on and on..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (22-10-15)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0077.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	84.8 KB 
ID:	311895

GOOD SIDE ARM
    and heres its sister!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0080.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	311896

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Yea she didn't like something indeed but as you said big learning lesson bro...id light flush & keep feedin low and just hash/wax the bitch in the end lol, gunna do that to a few of mine for damn sure. Havin some issues with my big girl in week 9...or 10...idk anymore lmao😅

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

I know how you feel thehulk i have one that i just let dry out to much in its thrown a right fit. Its never been right from the off just does all sorts of weird stuff.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (22-10-15)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8