Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: claw leaf .. and lower yellowing

Macky Guest

Direct quote from the website: "Add pH adjuster in very small doses (5ml) to the nutrient tank, checking the value of the pH level until desired pH level is achieved (6.2)"

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Agreed 150%, always better safe than sorry lol. Also, just because people are checking PH doesn't mean their always adding ☝&👇...90% of the time i can make my mix hit desired PH without the solutions, no brainer it being a + having PH on point long as its being done correctly...think it would only help things not have to work so hard on our BS & focus on the more important no?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.North For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

I use ph perfect advanced nuits! I add some oxy plus, leave it stand for about eight hours to reach a decent temperature, then add the nuits, I check the ph, perfect, every single fucking time! Magic shit, I have ph up and down, but never need it unless I'm doing a flush or leech with plain water

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (29-09-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,323 Times

Wow...stabilizes before adding eh, thats pretty rad shit right there. Heard the hype about it, glad it wasn't just hype😁

Macky Guest

Yer, I was even skeptical at first mate, in my early growing days, I'd ph the plain water first, then add nuits, and thought I got it spot on. But once, I added the nuits first, and tried the ph to actually see if it worked, and it did! And still does, every time. I look around at other nuits, but just because of this, I'd find it hard to buy anything other than advanced nuits, though it's expensive lol.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (29-09-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    To my knowledge canna only do terra professional or pro plus both are organic. The thing to remember with organics is that the nutrient uptake is much wider so there is no need to ph as you could just make matters worse.

this seems to be a disputed point that iv come across on different boards as iv been researching.. some people have your view and some people view it as machi and mr north

im abit anal with stuff so i would like to no everything was as good as im capable of getting things... also there are some leaves that are a paler green which matches some deficiency pitures online. ( i dont see this on the other 2 plants that are same strain)..
    the plant is budding just as good as the others though which is good.

You guys have sort of jumped the gun on me.. i dont even no how to adjust ph.. im guessing i buy some solutions? and mix them in to up it and down as you instructed machi with 5ml at a time.

Im going to do as you said next feed and tell you the ph's of soil and run off.. i even ordered some of the paper strips to test the wet water ph. ( and i have my digital meter)
    im sorry for the people who said to put photos up and i have tried to take some but my camera just isn't good enough to show the differences in the greens on the leaves.. i can show you the clawing but it matches the description and image i have seen of a typical claw leaf where it bends from the middle.

thanks again guys

Macky Guest

All good man. The ph thing: you need ph up and ph down solution, it only take like a drop for every litre depending on the starting ph. It can be done with vinegar and lemon juice, shit like that, but I prefer to use the actual shit lol you're probably going to need that too. Also it's better to get the liquid testers, paper is even worse than liquid lol. Get your self down the garden centre, and by the following:

Ph up
    Ph down
    Wide spectrum liquid ph tester

They will have them, be about £15 for the lot. And it's will help prevent problems in the future, always good to have on hand

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (01-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I think the oracle and a few others would disagree on phing in soil.
    Myself included.very rare circumstances you do that.
    A good flush is normally only needed to sort most things.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

I know most would disagree with ph soil, but I think, if there is an issue, re adjusting ph will do no harm. I know soil has a big ph buffer, but it will still go out of that buffer if high toxic slat build up

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (04-10-15)

Macky Guest

But tbf, a flush would re adjust the ph to around 7 which is fine any way lol. So either way, as long as it's fixed ;-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Mr.North (04-10-15)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast