Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast

Thread: the anything worth a POO POO!! thread.....

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P View Post
    I've heard of that from other folk as well, I think it's done deliberately to benefit their own asses and make people suffer!

Cheers Clunge.
    Just love to give you the run around don't they. The one I see wernt too bad tbh, just got to wait for the outcome is suppose..

From me phone enit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Amy P (15-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,203 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Clunge Muncher View Post
    Just love to give you the run around don't they. The one I see wernt too bad tbh, just got to wait for the outcome is suppose..

From me phone enit
    Too right they do Clunge, you'll never believe this, but my appointment was for 4 o'clock and I got a call from them at 3:20pm telling me that they're really busy, have long waiting times and that they'll need to send me another appointment in 3 weeks! Utterly shocking so it is.

I hope you get the outcome you are after, good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Amy P View Post
    Too right they do Clunge, you'll never believe this, but my appointment was for 4 o'clock and I got a call from them at 3:20pm telling me that they're really busy, have long waiting times and that they'll need to send me another appointment in 3 weeks! Utterly shocking so it is.

I hope you get the outcome you are after, good luck.
    Lmfao they are a joke ent they .
    Talk about last minute but I suppose they called to let you know rather than sitting there for a hour first.
    Hopefully your next one will go through ok lol.

Nice one cheers, me too, really don't know what to expect tbh...

From me phone enit

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Amy P (15-06-16)

Thanks

Lmfao they are a joke ent they .
    Talk about last minute but I suppose they called to let you know rather than sitting there for a hour first.
    Hopefully your next one will go through ok lol.

Nice one cheers, me too, really don't know what to expect tbh...

From me phone enit
    Definitely..lol.

They'll probably try and pull a fast one and say that I failed to show up

They fucked me off it before because they said I looked presentable and my hair was shiny wtf! honestly you couldn't make this shit up lol so you never know what to expect with them Clunge.

So basically if you have medical problems and look clean then you're fit for work, where's the logic in that lol..next time I will go as a hobo
    Last edited by Amy P; 15-06-16 at 04:47 PM. Reason: Forgot to add info.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (15-06-16)

Clunge Muncher Guest

Well all I've got is my past ops and present meds to go by so fingers crossed.

As always if they can fuck you over I'm sure they will..

They did the same sort of thing to me years ago, as I could just about clean our back door glass, it took me to have a couple of ops before they wrote me off (then),still got to fill me forms in to get some money back for parking and fuel (ent forgetting that when parking was a fiver for 2 fucking hrs).

Yeah go as a right dirty fucker, the type you can't be near for more than a few minutes the most lol.
    Could be why I got it first time round lol.

From me phone enit

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Amy P (16-06-16)

Thanks

Well all I've got is my past ops and present meds to go by so fingers crossed.

As always if they can fuck you over I'm sure they will..

They did the same sort of thing to me years ago, as I could just about clean our back door glass, it took me to have a couple of ops before they wrote me off (then),still got to fill me forms in to get some money back for parking and fuel (ent forgetting that when parking was a fiver for 2 fucking hrs).

Yeah go as a right dirty fucker, the type you can't be near for more than a few minutes the most lol.
    Could be why I got it first time round lol.

From me phone enit
    Be careful Clunge because they're not that much interested in what conditions you have, they want to know how that condition affects your ability to do things, it's horrendous the way they treat people.

The receptionist spies on you the minute you enter the building and hand over the appointment letter, no joke, she then reports to the doctor how you behaved in the waiting room, I know that sounds utterly crazy, but just do a Google search if you haven't already and you'll see for yourself.

The thought of going anywhere dressed like that repulses me a little...lmao.

Parking charges are a shocker ain't they lol..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

Clunge Muncher Guest

It is what it is for me now lol, just trying not to worry about it until I hear something sort of thing.

The one on the desk didn't seam too bad, and she was the one that stuck up for me saying I'd turned up when they tried to shaft me so idk lol.

I ent that bad (I do think lol).

Yeah parking takes the piss big time, but at least you get it back well so they say lol

From me phone enit

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

Amy P (16-06-16), ciderboy (16-06-16)

Thanks

It is what it is for me now lol, just trying not to worry about it until I hear something sort of thing.

The one on the desk didn't seam too bad, and she was the one that stuck up for me saying I'd turned up when they tried to shaft me so idk lol.

I ent that bad (I do think lol).

Yeah parking takes the piss big time, but at least you get it back well so they say lol

From me phone enit
    Yeah, you're better off not worrying then, but the waiting drives me mad I have no patience lol

I suppose they're not all bad then eh

Good luck getting your parking expenses back & here's hoping for a good outcome for you.

Cheers Clunge.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy P For This Useful Post:

ciderboy (16-06-16)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

Poo poo to getting up in 6 hrs an drowning myself in the shower 😂😱

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

TheDogsNutts (18-06-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,692 Times

Poo Poo to me going to work at 8:00pm on a Saturday......Poo Poo....

Page 29 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 ... LastLast