Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vape oil

Thanks

Default Vape oil

Considering trying to make my own vape oil so I can use an ecig instead of joints. Don't really know where to start with this. Has anyone ever tried this and we're you happy with the results? If so would you share your recipe / method?

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

wales2015 (04-05-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Do you mean cannabis oil ?

Thanks

Yeah cannabis oil to use in an ecig, sorry just realised I didn't make that clear in my original post.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,368 Times

You won't be able to use just oil in an e cig. You will need to create a vg/pig mix. Its the vg/pig which you vape.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to reganlives For This Useful Post:

ggotch (15-01-16)

Thanks

Is EJmix a suitable mix for cannabis vapeing?

Thanks

Theres a tutorial somewhere here on the site where a guy documents him doing it but look on youtube mate. Plenty vids there

Thanks

I have done it before but wasn't entirely convinced with the results- I used ejmix with some oils I made and a little bit of no nicotine cape juice to help make it more viscous, might give it another go if I get enough weight this time round- the bud I used last time wasn't the best so I think that effected the results!
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

Thanks

I did it and love it, I used ej mix same as you but may try making my own oil mix next time as it quite expensive. Love the vape though don't think I'll smoke a joint again, I never really enjoyed the smoking bit anyway the vape is way more convenient.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

Jackal41 (09-11-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Google it mate, or youtube theres a video guide. You just need the glycerol oils you can get of ebay, you just grind the bud up, put it in the oven for an hour or so, then you put the bud in the jar with the glycerol stuff and boil it for 2 hours in a pan of hot water, then sieve the shit out of it, add flavouring. Seems easy enough. Im going to grow some high CBD medical strains in new year and try it

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

Jackal41 (09-11-15)

Thanks

I used 100% pure ethanol first to extract all the resin the evaporated it off after filtering to leave nice pure resin then diluted in oil.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to jonny911 For This Useful Post:

Jackal41 (09-11-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast