Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vape oil

Thanks

Should def add some recipes on here if anyone has a good technique for making the cape juice or even for an ej mix substitute !
    Check out my first grow diary, Uk Cheese in autopots: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...autopot-system

I'm also starting to build a veg box for my babies, pop in have a look and let me know what you think

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=136878

Thanks

After starting to vape I've thought about this, I'd assume it's exactly like smoking a spliff, well I hope it is lol.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i have approx 6 ltrs steeping as i type

4 ltrs are a high cbd mix and almost 2 ltrs "going for the stone",though i get less call for high thc mixes as most of us have hookahs or arizers etc and they do a far far better job with no faffing about.

only thing to remember whatever mix you go for is to not include nicotine until the end (i dont add any at all)as it fecks up the steep and gives a bitter taste and that all different strains give different results.

obviously there are quicker ways(non steep) but im after something special at the end,been doing it for some 3 yrs now and it "works".

i use mostly trim but xmas specials etc get pure bud
    Last edited by ggotch; 15-01-16 at 01:37 PM.

Thanks

Sounds good, have you got any tutorials or is it just a Google search?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackal41 For This Useful Post:

ggotch (22-01-16)

Thanks

I'm also interested in this. I've seen some tutorials. Regards putting it in the oven, surely you could just put it in the jar and boil it for a while longer? Heat is still being applied so surely it will have the same result?
    I'm saving stalk and leaf from my bud for a while, then I'll add a tenner a worth of bud and have a go.
    Would it be as effective making BHO and then adding that to the ejmix?
    Thanks for any pointers. Let's get a couple techniques up.

Thanks

So I've looked into this more. I believe there are two main methods.
    The first, you get your ground weed and decarboxylate it, then put it in a jar with ejmix or your own mix of vg/pg, put the lid on and then boil it. Filter out the weed, then vape the remainder.
    The second is to make an oil first bho or similar. I've decided to make iso oil and use this method.
    So I will first decarboxylate the cannabis. Decarbing is basically heating it to a temperature below that where the the will evaporate, but the acidic thca will convert to thc, which is the phsycoactive version. Seeing as vapeing isn't as hot as smoking people seem to recommend this step. Even though it still has to be hot enough to evaporate the thc surely, so I'm not sure why, but many reports I have read where people have tried it both ways and say it is more effective.
    So, mines in a non stick bread tin, only a stingy £20 and some collected leaf and stem ( thought inlay as well throw it in) and currently in the oven for 30 mins at 100'c. People vary temps around that area, and time length. The beat I found recommended 60 mins for bud/leaf and 30 for 'keif' or crystal, pollen, whatever you call it. So after 30 I will add what little I have from the bottom of my grinder and go for another 30 mins. I will then let this cool, and then freeze it.
    I have 99.9% isopropyl alcohol in the freezer already. Same as when using bubble bags, the crystals of thx will knock off easier when frozen and brittle.
    I will then take two jam jars, put a coffee filter in the top of one. Then put the frozen weed in the other. In fact for good measure I will freeze the jar too. Then cover the weed with the isopropyl. Give it a good shake for about 30 seconds, then pour through the filter. Some people said to let is soak for ages, but others stated that that would allow chlorophyll to break down into the oil, and ruin the flavour. So once I have filtered out all the plant matter I will put it back in the jar, add more iso and put it in the dark for a couple days, shaking it from time to time. Then I can see if it's worth it. So then i will stand the jam jar of iso oil in a pan of boiling water, under the kitchen extractor. I have a gas job, so I won't be hearing it, so I will replace the water with the kettle a few times. Once it is pretty much all gone, I will then use the gas hob to ensure all the iso has evaporated. When I am happy I will then add some drops of ejmis and continue to heat. After a few seconds when the air in the jar has heated I will put the lid on and leave to simmer for a while, swirl the jar a few times to ensure its throughly mixed once you are happy, let it cool ( may want to just crack the lid a bit) then use a syringe or something to transfer to your vape chamber or whatever. I will try it straight first, but if it works, then in the future I will probably add flavour, if anything just to help hide what little smell there is.
    I currently don't have a vape pen, or the ejmix. So I will pause after making Iso oil, and leave it in the jar in the dark till I have everything i need to find out if you need a specific kind of vape pen to take this sort of mix.
    Will post again when I finish.
    Cheers
    Bfg

Thanks

How did the vape oil go bfg? Interested to see what the outcome was

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Google it mate, or youtube theres a video guide. You just need the glycerol oils you can get of ebay, you just grind the bud up, put it in the oven for an hour or so, then you put the bud in the jar with the glycerol stuff and boil it for 2 hours in a pan of hot water, then sieve the shit out of it, add flavouring. Seems easy enough. Im going to grow some high CBD medical strains in new year and try it
    this method doesnt really produce vape of strong enough intensity to get you high... i tried it and it doesnt really work....

this year i ll be making a cannabis oil first then 50-50 with vg liquid to make it and see how that works

Thanks

i d make the oil first and add that to the ejmix..... i tried making it from bud disolved in ej mix in a water bath fro hours method and the vape was so weak i had to drink the stuff to get high

Thanks

Hi, sorry I went absent lol.
    I tried it, and did it for a while. Thing is vaping made me a lot drier than smoking, and wasn't quite as effective as smoking either. Did work, and was great for stealth smoking, but not for me long term.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2