Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Neighbours have my grow bulb

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by citizen cained View Post
    Hi all,

So the postie has delivered my bulb to my neighbour (I didn't request this) as I was not in. I got a card in my post box saying "parcel with number.." no further details of who it is addressed to etc just that message.

I get on well with my neighbour but we're not close (just greet each other and have Smalltalk now and again). I went to collect it when I got home but there was nobody in. I then ran into him but he was on his way out so I didn't ask about the parcel.

I am a bit concerned in case 1. It clearly lists who the parcel is from (although the company said they are discreet) and 2. He decided to open it (for whatever reason)

Of course it is just a grow bulb but that's quite a big give away.

Any advice? I will try to get it tomorrow if he is in. I am a bit annoyed at royal mail as there are plenty of places the postie could have put it...
    Now then now then.. You best becareful my young padawan oh your secret is safe with me alright lad ill be going through your bins later tonight

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,525 Times

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    alot better than finding amazon have been and left 4 50kg bags of soil with a neighbour i never saw before in my life over the road!! trust me people don't grow daffodils in are street.. well ontop
    lol,feckin ell,now thats on top...hope your ok.
    I saw the rain-dirty valley
    You saw Brigadoon

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gro-man View Post
    Had a circulating fan delivered to next door the other day, the box had a big picture of a fan on it and I'm thinking shit shit shit, who orders a fan at the end of summer! these guys HATE the herb and the fact I have a toke in the garden. luckily they're far to inbred to put 2 & 2 together
    Fans might be cheaper end of summer stock. Sorry didnt read whole thread
    Last edited by Hobbit; 22-01-16 at 08:16 AM.

Hobbit Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Green View Post
    I think ill move to OZ, wont need lights then
    Still have a limited grow season in oz, then theres the choppers looking for it outdoors and the bastards to lazy to grow will rip it off.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4