Thread: Sativa and Indica strain recommendation for the first grow?

Thanks

Default Sativa and Indica strain recommendation for the first grow?

Hi,

I'm getting ready to start my first cannabis grow ever. A lot of resistance from other family members has been dealt with. Even my student son who smokes pot almost everyday at uni is convinced that most likely I will mess up my first grow and then give it up. I want to prove him wrong therefore need your help to pick first stains which are most potent ant tasteful for vaping.

I have 1.2x1.2 tent and thinking to start with 6 plants. I'm in UK and don't have access to clones so it's gonna be seeds. I think feminised would give me less chance to develop hermie or male. My idea is to have 3 sativa and 3 indica or indica dominated hybrids. If they where of similar size and have similar blooming period it would be just ideal.

What my experienced friends are saying?

Thanks

Thanks

For your first grow stay with one strain . This helps for an easier first grow . Feminized seeds is the way to go from Herbies Seeds. Have a look on Herbies at an Indica / Sativa hybrid strain would be a good choice . I would try four plants in that size tent . Make it a soil grow . Do you have your lights , in-line fan and carbon filter ?
    No matter where you go , there you are .

MrChedda. Guest

Start a diary these lovely people will chip in, you'll come off with some rengy shit, amnesia haze best smoke for me and taste wise can be a it over powering if done to full potential but each to there own as can't find this original cheese everyone's going on about lol good luck hope you show everybody them green fingers

White Warg Guest

If you go to Herbies Seed Bank, the site here usually has a link, you'll be able to select filters (e.g. feminised, autoflowering, cup winners). If you read through interesting-sounding ones it'll tell you if they're a robust strain, expected yields, and that can help too. Their site's "Top Tens" are interesting reads too.

The trouble with site is you're spoilt for choice - every time I visit I want to buy about a hundred times more than I'll ever possibly be able to grow.