Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hair follicle test?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Default Hair follicle test?

I'm just hom from visiting my friends house he's just been done for a few plants in court and has had his sentencing put back for 6 mths in order to sit a hair follicle test in March. I've no experience wi this myself so thought I'd ask you guys

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Is that so he has chance to prove he's clean to the court, in hope of a lighter sentence? If so, I'd tell him to shave his head today & smoke nothing further. It'll have grown back nicely by March.

I'm sure it stays in your hair longer than anything else, even blood!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (08-10-15), The budda (08-10-15)

Macky Guest

If he has been done for a few plants, does he not want to prove it's personal use? Or has the sentence passed, and now they're telling him he has to stop?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

The budda (08-10-15)

Macky Guest

Any way, to answer your question. Weed stays in the blood for around 28 days. But with hair, it is made by the body whilst thc is in the system, and as it grows, the molecules in the hair that has grown when thc was in the blood, contains small amounts of it. Maybe cannabiniods or thc, but either way, it stores in the hair. They can even tell how much you smoke. But hair grows 1-2 cm a month, ask him how fast hi hair grows. He can smoke up until mid November I reckon. Then quit and his blood will be clean by Christmas. Hair grows about 1-2 cm a month. So give it a months fr the hair in the folicule to grow out, then shave the head. And it'll grow back in time to not look dodgy in court

Personally, fuck that shit! I'm not quitting because they tell me too! I'll quit on my grounds, I'd rather do time man, you can get weed in there lol.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

The budda (08-10-15), Ye Old Pioneer (08-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Personally, fuck that shit! I'm not quitting because they tell me too! I'll quit on my grounds, I'd rather do time man, you can get weed in there lol.
    yes you can lol but its like £5 for a single skinner smells of pure shit too unless they decide to plug it over swallowing it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

The budda (08-10-15)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by total noob View Post
    yes you can lol but its like £5 for a single skinner smells of pure shit too unless they decide to plug it over swallowing it
    Nothing like the challenge of a stealth grow ;-) get some cfls, a seed, make some compost from rotten food, you could grow your own ;-) lol

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

The budda (08-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Fairly much as has been stated, the hair contains trace of THC from when it was consumed/smoked. It charts the history of drug taking

If I were him I'd just lay off it until the test. I can understand why people would choose not to but I would go for the less painful option when sentencing is due...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Thanks for the replies chaps, the guy has a fair amount riding on this in respect of his previous convictions he could be looking at a 3 year bit behind the door. Far as I know he has smoked about 4 joints in the last 6 mths . He pissed clean for probation results and had is employer and even local elected representative give references in court on his behalf.
    The court was giving him a last chance so to speak has a kiddy on the way and criminal record Coolio would be proud of lol far from being afraid of doing a bit of bird but he won't be earning or able to look after his family behind the wall
    I'm going up tonight to give his bounce the Mac 3 experience which will make him look like a prick with ears lol then he's just going to let it grow out again
    Free to grow another day lol thanks again guys

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (08-10-15), M_C (08-10-15)

White Warg Guest

The follicles are bodywide so get him down to the beauty salon for back, sack & crack. He'll be able to do his own chest & pits.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (08-10-15), Mr-Lover (08-10-15), The budda (08-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Ouch, that'll itch

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast