Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: flogro mod thread...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Solid info and start keep this up it'll be a badass journal solid job man can't wait to see some fruits.
    gotta second that hope you and yours are well ij catch you soon Bro
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

ironjustice (18-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Thanks lads.. ill be adding some more shortly..

the system has been running for a week now and i have had a dig in the pebbles and can see a cluster of white fuzzy roots and she has started pushing out new growth... no roots in the res as yet but im expecting them any day... EC has stayed steady at 0.7 and the ph is slowly drifting up needing resetting every couple of days.... i think in a week she will look like a different plant as the growth should be quite explosive when it kicks off..

i have lost some pictures due to me being a tool.. but will get this thread finished as soon as possible...

thanks for popping in and reading lads..

one other thing, anyone thinking of going into hydro do not even consider it unless your going to run a chiller... even using bennies or h202 is not fool proof without a chiller, you will get away with some grows in the cooler months but once it gets hot you will be fucked..

Peace.. IJ

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (20-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Realy liking this threaf IJ, right up my street mate.

Nice airline tube looks pukka that does &great idea on the oxypot level indicator, was contemplating fitting a couple of those on my pots when i build my RDWC system

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2