Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: police changing attitude towards personal growers.

Keeno Guest

Default police changing attitude towards personal growers.

i had a very close call around 6 weeks ago. ive kept it quiet till now in case it went tits up and i got a knock. to keep the story as short as possible my brother crashed his car at 1am at the top of my street. he was pissed like a complete wanker and decided to run to my house, the person he crashed into followed him and started banging on my door. my brother jumped my fence and done a runner. obviously the person on the door had phoned the police and within minutes they were at my door. luckily my neighbor came running out and said that sombody had just jumped her fence and into the next garden. this luckily prompted the dog car to pull up at the end of the road where several gardens down lead to a field of sorts. they caught him trying to exit that field about 15 minutes later. in the mean time a had 2 coppers in my house asking why he had knocked here and what my relation was, i played it cool saying i didnt know him he knocked and run through my house. i offer the copper a cup of tea to which he says no and asks for water.the outside of my house is like a circus, as the first car stopped there several more have now done the same. at this late hour my house is silent, no tv`s or kids running around, so the is a low but distinctive hum coming from my bedroom. while im talking to 2 coppers in my kitchen one leaves shortly followed by the other. my house in all on 1 floor and they had to walk past my bedroom. they stop on the way out and open my bedroom door. im standing about 10 foot from them and my heart stops. the copper that opened the door didnt walk into my room so couldnt see my wardrobe but the noise was there, also on top of my chest of drawers was all my nutes and a jug. i think im fucked, he closed the door and i know i heard him wisper "hes growing". i tried to act cool, and they both apologized for having to come in at that late hour and left......

now im thinking im fucked, they got a dog car at the end of the road and i heard what they said. i decided not to bother tearing anything down as there was nowhere to stash it in the minutes i expected the door to come through. my kids and missus were staying with family that weekend so i readied myself for a night in the cells. i have no scales baggies, ive got a half ounce of my last grow in a jar and 2 plants, so while im shitting it im not that worried, more worried about what the neighbors will think when im taken out it cuffs. 10 minutes go by.......nothing. i didnt sleep at all that night but morning comes and still nothing. so i go about my day.

6 weeks and still nothing. i know what i heard, but from the angle he saw my room from he could see that it must have been in a wardrobe and that i didnt have a whole room set up. as the weeks passed i start to think im ok, i even have added small tent set up in that room. so my question is, are they being told to ignore small growers unless they are blatent. at the end of the day, they were apologetic for what seemed to them to have been a random drunk knocking on my door and running through the house. maybe they didnt raid me because id done nothing wrong with regards to my idiot brother (they had no idea he was my brother) crashing his car and using my house as a get away plan.

very interested to what you lot make of it, im not worried anymore, i honestly think they turnt a blind eye as as far as they were concerned i was woken up by a pissed driver trying to get away.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

Blue (20-10-15), carpetburn (18-10-15), Dazmandaz (21-10-15), EaZiE (18-10-15), IndicaDaze (19-10-15), Jesse Pinkman (18-10-15), kbag (19-10-15), Oxy (20-10-15), Roy Cropper (19-10-15), skunkby (21-10-15), Terajuana (20-10-15), ukhomegrower (19-10-15)

Chew Guest

Keeno,

Your one lucky man bro! Who knows what they've been told to do??? Maybe you just had a couple of nice coppers?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Wow! Epic mate! Story for the grand kids that one. Things are changing man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Keeno Guest

The drive comes in the same week that three police commissioners said that, in light of budget constraints, they would not expect their officers to prioritise the pursuit of people growing cannabis plants for personal use.
    i read this today which prompted me to post what happened to me. i know that a few places in the country are being a bit more lenient but i live just south of london and havent heard anything about this area.

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Machi View Post
    Wow! Epic mate! Story for the grand kids that one. Things are changing man
    after watching the debate i also believe things, at least attitudes are changing.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (18-10-15), skunkby (21-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Gota love family!
    Who knows mate they might just bide thier time.
    Probly only get a slap for that amount.
    Still worrying tho mate.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

EaZiE (18-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19)

Keeno Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Gota love family!
    Who knows mate they might just bide thier time.
    Probly only get a slap for that amount.
    Still worrying tho mate.
    i get what your saying but surely they would have hit me while they had a small army outside and a dog car. i wouldnt have thought they would wait this long. know my luck if they are coming they will come through the door the day i take down the exo lol.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keeno For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

That's the thing mate you never know wot their up to or gona do.
    I would of expected it by now tho yeah.
    But then I'd of thought they would watch you for a bit first
    See if there's any comings an goings.

Just have to ride it out I spose.

End of the day they shouldn't of opened your door,that's searching in my book
    An they didn't have a warrent to search.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (21-10-15), EaZiE (21-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19), skunkby (21-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Interesting story this one. I know someone that was growing had 5 plants in a tent. There was a domestic at the house and the police were called the tent was found and the police promptly set about its destruction and removing all the equipment and plants.
    He/she was arrested and spent a night in the cells was interviewed and released on bail. Now heres the crouch he was released on bail for a public disorder offense. Now i do not want to go into to much detail, but when he later went back he was cautioned for that offense nothing was ever mentioned about the plants.
    This also happened the south of london makes you wonder i must say.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (21-10-15), EaZiE (21-10-15), ERBURT (20-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19), M_C (20-10-15), skunkby (21-10-15), Type M (19-10-15)

Thanks

I watched Police Interceptors the other day, they used the big red key to bust some poor guy with four plants, old bill seemed quite chuffed about it. The guy did have a crap set-up with no carbon filter though the dozy sod, his neighbours snitched on him apparently.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyanpotdog For This Useful Post:

Donmitch0121 (21-10-15), GEORGE (03-07-19)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast