Thread: Portable Vape

MrChedda. Guest

Default Portable Vape

Alright there guys looking to give up smoking fags, and go onto them nicotine pens, my question is what vape would be worthwhile getting? also does it get you as high as when you smoke it with a fag, does it have a different buzz because its not smoked with fags, when ive smoked pipes in the past all bud tastes the same i like my taste which is why i like to smoke a spliff but im seriously fuckin my health up cheers for readin peeps any views would be greatly appreciated

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

British green (18-10-15), ggotch (18-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

I've got a solo vaporizer by arizer and I really like it it's a completely different high from a splif but it's much better than smoking a pipe . When it comes to flavour you can really taste it it a good vaporizer . I've seen a good thread somewhere on here about the different vaporizer's you can get

4. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

arizer air with the budgie bubble attachment,cant be beaten in the portable stakes.
    have used mine everyday for few months now both at home and out at parties,very impressed, spesh being able to swap batteries on the fly.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ggotch For This Useful Post:

British green (18-10-15)

MrChedda. Guest

Cheers lads ima take a butchers

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrChedda. For This Useful Post:

ggotch (19-10-15)