Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need advice for possible trip to Amsterdam

Thanks

Default Need advice for possible trip to Amsterdam

I will possibly be going to Amsterdam within the next few weeks to use Marijuana for medical purposes (Lymes Disease). I have never used marijuana or any drug before. I am hoping to find cannabis oil and raw marijuana leaves. Can this be legally found in Amsterdam? Any suggestions? I could make my own oil, but I understand that you can't take the marijuana out of the coffee shops. If I can't find oil, then I will vaporize the marijuana. Anybody have any experiences going to Amsterdam for medical marijuana? Anything I should know as a first time visitor? Any tips appreciated!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bcc814 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

You won't find oil there (more's the pity) concentrates are still illegal You may be able to get cannabis leaves but have no idea where (Google is your friend...)

There is no problem taking your cannabis out of a coffee shop, it's not an issue at all

First time visitor? - top tip... the blue lights do not mean that it's 1/2 price
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,859 Times

get your bearings before you get smashed or its hard work and you can do an awful lot of walking if you don,t lol

yea blue lights are 2 for the price of one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Murdock For This Useful Post:

Mr-Lover (19-10-15)

Chew Guest

If you need cannabis oil the best thing you can do is grow and make it yourself. That way you get quality weed to make the oil.There's plenty of good folks on here that can help or mentor you through it. Making oil is easy mate, really easy.... I hope you find what you need.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    You won't find oil there (more's the pity) concentrates are still illegal You may be able to get cannabis leaves but have no idea where (Google is your friend...)

There is no problem taking your cannabis out of a coffee shop, it's not an issue at all

First time visitor? - top tip... the blue lights do not mean that it's 1/2 price

Is it legal to take it out of the coffee shop or do they even care?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

U can take it out the shop if u wish n go to another shop buy a coffee n smoke your own weed

sig by ganjaholic

current grow a multi strain bonanza perp run
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=129609

[cheisel the one kilo plant
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=99634complete
    kali snapple mother treehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-mother-treecomplete
    forum rules please read
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ules-And-Facts
    Completeagent orange kali snapple critical kush sweettooth https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-critical-kush
    completehttps://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lowering-diary

9. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

White Warg Guest

You can buy pretty spicy isolator hash if that helps. I've previously found Bushdocter to be a good source.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcc814 View Post
    I will possibly be going to Amsterdam within the next few weeks to use Marijuana for medical purposes (Lymes Disease). I have never used marijuana or any drug before. I am hoping to find cannabis oil and raw marijuana leaves. Can this be legally found in Amsterdam? Any suggestions? I could make my own oil, but I understand that you can't take the marijuana out of the coffee shops. If I can't find oil, then I will vaporize the marijuana. Anybody have any experiences going to Amsterdam for medical marijuana? Anything I should know as a first time visitor? Any tips appreciated!
    Hi I came back from dam recently, I would personally recommend you go to prix du ammi I think that's what it's called, an get some isolator it has loads of thc and cbd in it, or just go for the hi sativa you'll feel great in no time!! As for smoking out and about I was going exploring with a few strains on me and spliff on the go At all times 😏 there's cafes as soon as you come out of the train station, buy a map and research your areas cafes, all the best! Cg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 32,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CG Tips View Post
    Hi I came back from dam recently, I would personally recommend you go to prix du ammi I think that's what it's called, an get some isolator it has loads of thc and cbd in it, or just go for the hi sativa you'll feel great in no time!! As for smoking out and about I was going exploring with a few strains on me and spliff on the go At all times 😏 there's cafes as soon as you come out of the train station, buy a map and research your areas cafes, all the best! Cg
    Yeh after u get strip searched n go through metal detectors lol
    Tbh it's ok but no the best shop in dam to get ice hash or weed it's a average shop a just can't be fucked all the hassle going in

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FACE For This Useful Post:

CG Tips (21-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

I saw that place... bloody big hoop metal detector & security by the door put me right off....

Reganlives & his missus popped in, they didn't reckon it was anything special...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CG Tips (21-10-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast