Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheap, quiet, inline, intake fan?

Thanks

Might be worth trying a PC fan for intake?

Down in South Dorset where the cow shit lies thick, walkin along wiv my hand on my dick...
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,640 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman View Post
    No cooling tube

OK, maybe I'll have to change stuff around...

I do have a 600w setup ready for my 1.2m x 1.2m tent, but it is connected to a 1m parabolic shade, which won't fit in this tent.
    I can't plug the reflector from my 1000w setup into the 600w ballast because the connectors are different.

Can I just cut off the connectors and swap them around?
    So then I can have my 600w in the small tent with my normal reflector, and the 1000w in the larger tent with the parabolic reflector.
    i have cut them IEC connectors of a maxi bight ballast before no problem, just replace it with a normal size IEC or if you don't want to start re-wiring things you can get an IEC adapter from amazon or rs components etc, it converts the bigger g20 i think are called connectors that come with the maxibirights to the smaller european type or vice versa..

White Warg Guest

To confirm, we all know we're responding to a question posted in October, asked by a guy who made all of 5 posts in the whole of last year?

I'm guessing he has it sorted by now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2