Thread: house inspection

Thanks

Default house inspection

ive got a house inspection by my landlord soon, does anyone know what to expect my groom is in a couberd hidden pretty well although its loud and defo could hear it outside ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Depends what state your plants are in if Veg just turn it off when arrives same as flower if you think u will get away with it if does mention a smelly say about your smoke is potent helps you sleep of a night
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

Thanks

haha good idea u reckon it will be fine turning them off for 10 min or so ? there only 4 weeks from seed ?

Thanks

Yeah man will be fine just turn all extraction off as he knocks the smell if any will hold off for awhile, I had todo the same today while a electrician came round change my meter.. My cheese plants are week 4 gone in flower stinks inside the tent lol plus jumped in the loft today check the filter I have a leak somewhere! Smells bad but not as bad as inside the tent lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

weedheed420 (21-10-15)

Thanks

aw god i would of been flapping lol, how do u know if u have a leak? just the smell outside tent? i think the high humdity is effecting my filter tbh the air coming out my ducting has a fresh plant smell to it lol donno if its normal or what

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weedheed420 View Post
    aw god i would of been flapping lol, how do u know if u have a leak? just the smell outside tent? i think the high humdity is effecting my filter tbh the air coming out my ducting has a fresh plant smell to it lol donno if its normal or what
    Lol na mate iv had to many scares was just worried with the fans off, I cant smell nothing in the house except climbing in the loft where extracting too, I cant see a leak anywhere I think the filters fucked does need a change just no cash till following week I'm sure will be fine lucky I get on with my next door neighbour single mum lol, high humidity will effect the filter mate what is your humidity?

Thanks

sorted man, single mum ? if ur single get in there san!!! what sort of filter u going to get when u get cash bro? and my RH was sitting at 67% last time i checked highest its been so far. my flters just a shit black orchard i think so prob gonna need a new one soon

Thanks

Lol naa man she ant lovers taste Am single haha, I'm getting another Rhino pro best on the market really, had this one now about 5/6 grows only just gone so cant moan need for next through Xmas so needs be done, that humidity shouldn't mess with the filter dude

Thanks

haha fair play :L ill bear the rhino in mind man gonna wait till they really smell 2 see if i need to relace mine

11. The Following User Says Thank You to weedheed420 For This Useful Post:

Mr-Lover (21-10-15)