Thread: Going to Rotterdam

Thanks

Cool Going to Rotterdam

Yo guys

so having been to the dam on at least 6 actions now and also Utrecht im of to Rotterdam. wondered if anyone can recommend any coffee shops or negative issues for shops around Rotterdam

Thanks in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lard For This Useful Post:

reganlives (21-10-15)

White Warg Guest

Since nobody else has responded, honestly I didn't get on with Rotterdam. Too big too new (a post-WW2 rebuild) and I went there with someone to visit a Museum and it was closed. A quick glance at TripAdvisor doesn't suggest much either.

Doing a Google maps NL and Rotterdam Coffeeshop brings up a network so you can find some, the reviews make me remember the worst of The Netherlands, "the staff were rude and their policy is to make people leave after 15 minutes", "staff ignored us as we came in and waited at the counter they just kept talking to their friends", "wouldn't let a wheelchair user in", and so on.

I'm not sold on Rotterdam but please do a post-trip report, be interesting to know of any good experiences.