Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coco question....

ganjagunman Guest

Default Coco question....

Im really pleased with this coco plant ive grown, theres been no issues really, i like how I can use canna A + B for both veg and flower, no fucking around with chillers, water levels, res changes, A+B vega and flores, im thinking of sticking with it for a bit, and in the december/new year doing a 4/5 plant auto run,theres a few new ones out id like to try not done any for a while and ive got enough weed stocked up off my last lot plus 2 in DWC and 1 in hydro at present which will be down in november/december.

With my current coco plant i just got these bricks that I had to soak in water, and then put into pots, and then run water through them until it was ready to use.

Is there a form of coco that comes in loose form you can just use straight away? Or does it always need to be about filling the pots with the coco and then sitting them in the bath running water through the pots to prep them for use? If so what brand? Ive seen the canna coco plus or something, light brown bag with green writing on ?

cheers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,630 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Im really pleased with this coco plant ive grown, theres been no issues really, i like how I can use canna A + B for both veg and flower, no fucking around with chillers, water levels, res changes, A+B vega and flores, im thinking of sticking with it for a bit, and in the december/new year doing a 4/5 plant auto run,theres a few new ones out id like to try not done any for a while and ive got enough weed stocked up off my last lot plus 2 in DWC and 1 in hydro at present which will be down in november/december.

With my current coco plant i just got these bricks that I had to soak in water, and then put into pots, and then run water through them until it was ready to use.

Is there a form of coco that comes in loose form you can just use straight away? Or does it always need to be about filling the pots with the coco and then sitting them in the bath running water through the pots to prep them for use? If so what brand? Ive seen the canna coco plus or something, light brown bag with green writing on ?

cheers
    go with the Canna coco Pro in a bag mate just fill your pots straight from bag, that all I use and ever used. Can use it 100% coco or mix in claypebbles. £14/15£ abag
    *Mr Loverman Does Paradise Seeds "Jacky White" Coco Style*✔

*Loverman Goes Coco With Exodus/Kush*✔

*Loverman Does Cheese Exodus Style*

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (25-10-15), Samwise Gamgee (25-10-15), SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

You can use canna coco bags 50l , but I'd still run ph5.5 through it at first or you find your run off on first few waters high 😜

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ciderboy13 View Post
    You can use canna coco bags 50l , but I'd still run ph5.5 through it at first or you find your run off on first few waters high ��
    pH 5.5? No mate PH 5.8. I use bags of canna all the time I just pot straight up and feed as normal no need to clean it out unless its the Blocks of coco.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (25-10-15), SecretLab (25-10-15), SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15), targett (24-10-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Default Coco question....

Coco bricks?... Fuck that off right away mate....

You want Canna Coco Pro, they come in big bags, 50L. Just open the bag, fill your pots, and your off... Easy as that. I don't know why people make out coco is hard to grow with, mate, it isn't, it's a piece a piss. forget all this 5.6 and so on bollacks, ph 5.8 from start to finish and your laughing

There's plenty of coco growers on here to keep you on the right track!

Iv used a few companies that do coco, plant magic etc but iv noticed When using canna my plants are always a lot happier from when iv used other coco brands.

All you need in coco is to make sure your ph is 5.8, get a good run off, nice and simple bit a boost in flower, PK13/14, and your yields will get better and better
    Last edited by Fieldy; 24-10-15 at 10:51 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (25-10-15), SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Do people just use pure coco then? I thought it had to be mixed with perlite etc thought i replied to this but its not showing :/

I think il use the ionic stuff next, just one bottle for grow one for bloom, fedup of this A+B malarky

This is the Negra44 from my current diary in coco using those bricks, 2nd week of flower

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

Thanks

Ive used pure coco an currently using coco/clay pebble mix.
    Canna a+b, rhizo, veg then in flower add canna boost, then some advanced nutrients bigbud and pk13/14

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ganjagunman View Post
    Do people just use pure coco then? I thought it had to be mixed with perlite etc thought i replied to this but its not showing :/

I think il use the ionic stuff next, just one bottle for grow one for bloom, fedup of this A+B malarky
    You don't need to add anything to a decent quality coco mate....Canna coco pro plus has perfect water to air properties.

Regards BL

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

carpetburn (25-10-15), ERBURT (25-10-15), Fieldy (24-10-15), Mr-Lover (24-10-15), SecretLab (25-10-15), SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

Thanks

I use 100% canna coco plus works a treats

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr-Lover For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

ganjagunman Guest

Makes it even simpler.... think im defo gonna run all Coco next time ta people
    Last edited by ganjagunman; 24-10-15 at 03:53 PM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ganjagunman For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-10-15), SmobyToker#1 (27-10-15)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast