Thread: leaves are going crispy.. brown blotches

Thanks

Default leaves are going crispy.. brown blotches

I have developed a problem with my exodus cheese.. could be nute burn? wasn't like this until i fed it a couple of days ago. (or not that i noticed.) i also don't think the leaf tips were nute burnt and they are now.
    its slowly creeping into all the main top leaves.. smaller leaves lower down seem fine
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0077.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	46.6 KB 
ID:	312101

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0079.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	312102

using old timer bloom
    on week 6 so i gave it a big feed
    medium is soil. canna terra pro

i can get more pics if this isnt enough.

Thanks

Just went through the same on mine. That's Phosphorus Toxicity so you will need to flush her 2 times during the week with nothing but ph water at 6.3 and make sure your TDS is around 120 on the run off before ending each flush. You are going to lose those leaves so don't worry about them. After you flush the plant twice this week go back to a super light nute feeding every other watering if you are on a every 3 day watering schedule while performing a light flush out every 3rd watering. I just harvested my Blue Mystic which had the same exact issue and all turned out well.
    Last edited by DougSmith420; 24-10-15 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DougSmith420 View Post
    Just went through the same on mine. That's Phosphorus Toxicity so you will need to flush her 2 times during the week with nothing but ph water at 6.3 and make sure your TDS is around 120 on the run off before ending each flush. You are going to lose those leaves so don't worry about them. After you flush the plant twice this week go back to a super light nute feeding every other watering if you are on a every 3 day watering schedule while performing a light flush out every 3rd watering. I just harvested my Blue Mystic which had the same exact issue and all turned out well.
    thank you buddy i have flushed it once already . i got this on an ak47once and it looked screwed but i got it through till the end. i was in half a mind to leave it and see what happened next , but im glad i didnt now. :-D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

Looks like you have gave her to much potassium causing a calcium def. I would flush the plant with atleast 3 times the amount of the pot size. When you flush you need to put loads of water through the soil. Once done you then feed with half or quarter strength nutes. If you had the flush correctly you would of basically washed all the nutrients from the substrate. So you need to put some back or she will yellow up if you allow to dry before feeding again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

thehulk (01-11-15)

Thanks

what do you think guys same thing again in less advanced stage?? i first thought mag def.... bought some calmag.. but it looks like its getting worse so iv got it flushing now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0692.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	341725  
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual