Thread: Blue Dream Auto from Hombolt or Cali Connection?

Thanks

Default Blue Dream Auto from Hombolt or Cali Connection?

Hi, I have decided that I want to grow some Blue Dream autos. I'm currently looking at seeds from Both Cali Connection and Humboldt wondering if there are distinct differences between the two offerings? thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Hi [I] know this is an old thread but I would also be interested. I see Bulldog also do Blue Dream,. Any advise on which is the best I would not be talking Auto just feminized.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,685 Times

Never done the cali connection Blue dream but done the humboldt one .. Not the auto tho ..Just fem photo ...One of the tastiest well rounded smokes ive grown ... really recommend .

Peace out

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I like the look of the Bulldog, it has a purple colour to it and looks very dense (well looking at their photos)