Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Bleach for rot?

Thanks

Unfortunately I lost a whole run time wise fighting this, but learned lots. It is also kind of a special (insert expensive) strain. Going to try to clone it tomorrow and see what how it goes. It's OhZone if I hadn't mentioned that. Not sure if anyone uses chlorine in there bubble cloner? I've heard that a few drops and keeping temps a bit higher (25c) do wonders. Never used a bubble cloner myself and gonna make a small one out of a plastic container and lid . guess it's more reading lol.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (03-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Underbed storage box
    Net pots
    Small airstone and pump
    Simples

Dont know about the chlorine,my waters got it in to start with.
    After always running a sterile res and trying beanies for the first time,I will be sticking with the beanies,rootage is mental.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

redisiel (03-01-16), waterdawg12 (04-01-16)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	12.6 KB 
ID:	316862 As will I lol. I've always had great luck with them but this was different and it started while using beanies and I panicked, throwing everything I had at it. Sorry but it won't let me upload a pic of plants, which are doing amazing right now. New seedlings not so much.....fuck!!!! Me thinks it's time to get an RO unit.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (02-01-16), redisiel (03-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Glad you turned it around here mate,
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

waterdawg12 (04-01-16)

Thanks

Thanks Redz!!!!
    Last edited by waterdawg12; 04-01-16 at 01:30 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by waterdawg12 View Post
    Unfortunately I lost a whole run time wise fighting this, but learned lots. It is also kind of a special (insert expensive) strain. Going to try to clone it tomorrow and see what how it goes. It's OhZone if I hadn't mentioned that. Not sure if anyone uses chlorine in there bubble cloner? I've heard that a few drops and keeping temps a bit higher (25c) do wonders. Never used a bubble cloner myself and gonna make a small one out of a plastic container and lid . guess it's more reading lol.
    You can make your own root conditioner, Google UCRoots pool shock. Your see some others discuss making your own, it works out less than a few cents for a gallon.
    All the best, Gander

Thanks

^^^^^ that was one of the first things I tried actually and yes it seemed to work, after the first two times adding it the roots were white and they seemed too actually start to grow. But.....if I stopped adding it every 3-4 days the roots would quickly go brown. It's really hard to see what actually worked, as really nothing did, until the Res temps were brought down to 65F. I do use beanies and have for the last year and a half, I will probably continue even though I now have 4 gallons of H2O2 sitting in the room lol. Not sure if I could run with out anything in the Res now that temps are low, perhaps a good experiment after a couple of harvests to fill the depleted coffers lol. If you go to the beginning of this thread people were pretty sure bleach was a horrible thing to use sand all said not to use it lol.

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	317898 we have success lol

13. The Following User Says Thank You to waterdawg12 For This Useful Post:

jericho (16-01-16)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6