Thread: seedling acting up

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default seedling acting up

hi guys,

I've recently started this new grow of "super bud" auto i plan to try on my first SCROG..
    As you can see in the pic, the first leaves are starting to curl inward and a brawn spot has been going steadily toward the stem.
    this pic is 24 hours since it started.. i need to add that since it sprouted it was covered with an under cut plastic bottle (without the cork) to serve as a green house, the problem started around the time i removed the cover.
    the new grow seems fine, however, i have no back up and i will need to start from scratch if this is a problem.. so it's better to know ASAP..
    so more details..
    PH levels are monitored: first feeding was 4 days ago and was 6.7, i have just fed her for the second time today with some bio root and bio heaven, PH was lowered to 6.5.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20151102_192955.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	312905

Thanks for the help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Is this a soil grow? - If so, what type of soil are you using?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

adorno (03-11-15)

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

yeah, its regular garden soil you get at the market, nothing special in it.. the seed was sprouted in a cookie, the big kind you usually use for siblings.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

My guess would be either the soil was a little 'hot' or you have splashed the leaves when watering...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

adorno (03-11-15), MJCTHC1 (14-11-15), SkunkBudda403 (03-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,415 Times

It looks like water damage to me although I'm no expert but in your picture you can see careless watering on a leave or two - hopefully it will correct itself.
    REGARDS MJCTHC1

P.P.P.P.P.P. - Perfect Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

"Keep it green and full of light"

http:/Completed 2nd diary 32 oz from 9 plants

Check out my first attempt at a diary

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-diary-attempt