Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: intent to supply class b

Thanks

Thumbs down intent to supply class b

my bf got arrested and his flat got searched. hes going to crown court for possesion with intent to supply 100 grams of cannabis and the found a thousand pounds cash. he is going to go guilty at crown court i was wondering if any of you knew what sentance he may get and if you knew of anyone else who had been arrested for the same kind of thing?

Thanks

cs and a fine probably

Thanks

Ouch!
    I'm wondering if I could smoke almost 4oz.....personal use, hmmm. *rubs chin* I could spend £1,000 cash easily - no probs.
    Thing is... I think of this place as a stoners and growers forum - and from the little information you have given, it sounds like your b/f is (was) a dealer. I'm not sure if you will get much sympathy here tbh. In an ideal world there would be legalization and no need for criminal dealers on the make. What ever happens, I'm pretty sure he will avoid the death penalty - so it's all good other than that. I guess he knew the risks.
    O God of earth and altar, bow down and hear our cry,
    our earthly rulers falter, our people drift and die;
    the walls of gold entomb us, the swords of scorn divide,
    take not thy thunder from us, but take away our pride.
    G.K. Chesterton

Thanks

yeah he knew the risks offcourse. i was wondering for my own information, i dont think he would care for sympathy anyway. theres not alot of info to say really. he got caught with the cash in his car, and a few bags. then house searched. found 100 grams. gave a no comment interview.

Thanks

Always remember that - say nothing.
    They can and will use anything you say against you - I think this is right in UK law... the bad part about that is that anything you say CANNOT be used in your defence.
    I stand to be corrected

Thanks

tis shite that cannabis is ilegal .

Thanks

i was done with 4oz and a couple of hundred but i went down the i am a addict road and it works a treat because drug councillors are too busy with real problems so they seen me once wrote a nice stament for the court and i got 1 year probation and 100 hours comunity service. but i then went to the doctor after it all and told him that i had got over my addiction and the thought of 100 hours left me depressed and i thought about returnig to the smoke so i went back to court with the doctors notes and they droped the 100 hours nice. i dont like having to play the addict card but until its leagal we have to beat them at there own game! hope all turns out well for you,s.

Thanks

Question

thanks for the posts people. he thinks hes likely to get a couple of years. he doesnt have previous for drugs but he does have 25 other convictions for various things. but he doesnt do drugs or drink. but did in the past maybe that will help him, he's really turned himeself around over the last 6 months so maybe that will help. and hes had alot of mental problems which he's getting counciling for. personally i dont have an opinion on weed, selling, smoking whatever. all i do know is that i believe drink is the source of many more problems for people. so thank god he doesnt drink.

Thanks

having a legit job always goes for you in court, he done the right thing with not saying anything as other peeps have stated as they will only use it against you in all cases.

you never know depends on the judge if hes happy or not....good luck.

Thanks

thanks skanny, thats very kind of you. he's made a lot of silly mistakes in his time, but hes also a good person and a good dad so i hope it goes okay.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast