Thread: What's the best temperature to vape flower at?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,628 Times

Default What's the best temperature to vape flower at?

It's been a while since my last post. God damn university interrupting my research into the beautiful flower.

Anywho, I've recently bought the Hebe Titan II vapourizer and the brilliant thing about it is you can set it to whichever temperature you want unlike others which have 3 settings.

This however lends to a different problem...what's the ideal temperature (ideally in F) to vape at in order to get all the cannabinoids and terpenes present in the bud?

I've been vaping at around the 374F mark but there are so many conflicting views on the net I thought I'd come and ask the experts

Missed you guys sorry I haven't been around for a while.

UKHG.
    First Ever Grow: Jack Herer Auto Indoor https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Herer-Auto

Thanks

I have an arizer solo and find best setting is 4 which is 195dc, get great flavour & nice clouds, it took me a while to find my sweet spot

organicmagic Guest

Hey bro, you'll love vaping, get a couple pics on the show is your Vape thread, it's always good to see what others are vaping with.
    I was told that different cannabinoids become active at different temps. The ideal temperature range is 160-200 I usually start at 180 and then up it every time I reheat.
    Good luck with it bro, I hope uni is going well.
    Stay blessed n blitzed OM

Thanks

I would agree. Ive had a vapir no2 for a couple of years and it came set at 385f (195 C ish) and have no reason to fiddle with it. The thing with vapes it to draw on it even after discernable vapor has stopped. For a long time I was dumping out my weed way before it was fully exploited and I wasnt getting very high. Thats when I discovered the really couchlocking stuff is in the vapor that just feels like hot air.
    I think of it like fractional distillation. At lower temperatures (and when you first start to vape your green) you get the lighter cannabanoids and as you raise the temp you get the heavier, and more stoney ones. The only reason I would drop down from 385 is if I had something to do that required a lot of thought (or some motivation).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to gbombuk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I like to vape at 200c. Maybe a bit high for some but does it for me.

Thanks

I also vape between 200c and 210c

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Just found this thread, I have only just started vaping and I am vaping homegrown bud, I have it at 185c at the minute but will have to have a little bit of a play I guess to find out my sweetspot

I am using one of the Mighty vapes as my first vape but need to start researching a bit
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 05-04-16 at 09:58 AM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (09-04-16)

organicmagic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Just found this thread, I have only just started vaping and I am vaping homegrown bud, I have it at 185c at the minute but will have to have a little bit of a play I guess to find out my sweetspot

I am using one of the Mighty vapes as my first vape but need to start researching a bit
    Hey Sam, vaping is great if you've got the right bit of kit. How you finding the mighty? If you got time take a look at the vaping thread in my Sig. There are a few helpful tips and it would be good to hear what you think of the mighty. I'm looking to get a new portable Vape. I'd like to knock back on the amount of jays I smoke.

Hope you're well

OM

11. The Following User Says Thank You to organicmagic For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (05-04-16)