Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,728 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It's the knickers part. I always thought Fwank was male.
    Ive heard that men can wear knickers aswell😉😉... equal rights and all that.😅

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

It's the knickers part. I always thought Fwank was male.
    Love me a pair of frilly frenchies!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (09-01-17)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Glynne View Post
    Ive heard that men can wear knickers aswell... equal rights and all that.

You're due a Thanked 1000 times medal.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), Glynne (09-01-17)

Thanks

You're due a Thanked 1000 times medal.
    More bling??? 🖒🖒🖒
    Nice1 Aspie, i didnt even notice cos i use tapatalk most of the time.
    Mon the french frillies LOL

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

Fwank (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

More bling??? 🖒🖒🖒
    Nice1 Aspie, i didnt even notice cos i use tapatalk most of the time.
    Mon the french frillies LOL

I'm a purveyor of French frillies haha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (09-01-17)

Thanks

My old flat had a shared landing
    At the time I had 5 big bomb on the go
    Came home from work to be met by 2 guys in full bio hazard suits coming down the comunial stairs
    Shite my pants
    Turns out she had wasps nest in the loft nextdoor

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fody For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (28-01-17), Ganjaholic (29-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (29-01-17), MR B-loom (28-01-17), Trex (28-01-17), UpT0wn (11-07-18)

Thanks

I've had a fair few run ins with the plod before, some good, some bad.

One time me and 3 mates had just picked up a fresh ounce and we'd pulled up in a lay-by on a rural country lane way out in the arse end of nowhere. My mate who's sitting in the passenger seat pulls out the ounce in a Tupperware box and start pulling out some nugs to roll.

Out of nowhere a police riot van slowly drives past the car as the driver looks into our car. The weed was in plain sight! At this point we're like bricking it.

The riot van pulls straight up in front us and my shocked mate throws the tupperware box on the floor, leaving weed all over the passenger floor. He quickly chucks a jumper on the weed as the police are approaching the car.

Out of the van jump 5 officers who comes upto the car. We roll down the window and the officer immediately says he can smell weed in the car. Now we're really shitting it.

They then pull us out of the car one by one, question us and search us on the roadside. Thankfully nothing gets turned up.

We stick to the story that we were just going for a walk, but they aren't buying it. They decide to search the car.

My mate who was sitting in the passenger seat is getting nervous and twitchy and the driver is building up a sweat.

5 officers then search the car top to bottom.

The females officer searching the passenger side is turning everything out of the glove box, door side. But she doesn't look under the jumper on the floor!

After a few more minutes of searching we got given the all clear and let on our way.

If that isn't a lucky escape I'm not sure what is!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parsnip For This Useful Post:

FrostieNugs (17-02-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (01-02-17), TheHottDawg (01-02-17)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Parsnip View Post
    I've had a fair few run ins with the plod before, some good, some bad.

One time me and 3 mates had just picked up a fresh ounce and we'd pulled up in a lay-by on a rural country lane way out in the arse end of nowhere. My mate who's sitting in the passenger seat pulls out the ounce in a Tupperware box and start pulling out some nugs to roll.

Out of nowhere a police riot van slowly drives past the car as the driver looks into our car. The weed was in plain sight! At this point we're like bricking it.

The riot van pulls straight up in front us and my shocked mate throws the tupperware box on the floor, leaving weed all over the passenger floor. He quickly chucks a jumper on the weed as the police are approaching the car.

Out of the van jump 5 officers who comes upto the car. We roll down the window and the officer immediately says he can smell weed in the car. Now we're really shitting it.

They then pull us out of the car one by one, question us and search us on the roadside. Thankfully nothing gets turned up.

We stick to the story that we were just going for a walk, but they aren't buying it. They decide to search the car.

My mate who was sitting in the passenger seat is getting nervous and twitchy and the driver is building up a sweat.

5 officers then search the car top to bottom.

The females officer searching the passenger side is turning everything out of the glove box, door side. But she doesn't look under the jumper on the floor!

After a few more minutes of searching we got given the all clear and let on our way.

If that isn't a lucky escape I'm not sure what is!
    Thats a close call you jammie bastard...
    My mate smoked a spliff in his car and on the way home he got pulled over cos his number plate was hanging off, it was like an hour after his spliff. He wasnt stoned or para when the copper got to his window but the copper stuck his head in the window and said he could smell weed... my mate was really cool as he didnt think he had anything on him and concented to a search of him and the car...
    Unbeknownst to him at the time...in a bag in the boot there was a pair of jeans and in the little johnny pocket was enough rocky for maybe 2 joints and the fucking copper found it, matey told me that he didnt even know it was there and it must have gone through the washing machine a minimum of 4 times so wouldnt have got anyone stoned anyway.
    My mate was then bricking it...thinking the worst etc...
    Copper told him to sort his shit out and dont do it again blah blah blah, usual condescending lecture bullshit, and then dropped the bit of hash and ground it into the tarmac and said... now fuck off.
    My mate said that when he pulled he had a grin from ear to ear that nearly met at the back of his head.
    Needless to say he is much more careful now..

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glynne For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Parsnip (01-02-17)

Thanks

Thats a close call you jammie bastard...
    My mate smoked a spliff in his car and on the way home he got pulled over cos his number plate was hanging off, it was like an hour after his spliff. He wasnt stoned or para when the copper got to his window but the copper stuck his head in the window and said he could smell weed... my mate was really cool as he didnt think he had anything on him and concented to a search of him and the car...
    Unbeknownst to him at the time...in a bag in the boot there was a pair of jeans and in the little johnny pocket was enough rocky for maybe 2 joints and the fucking copper found it, matey told me that he didnt even know it was there and it must have gone through the washing machine a minimum of 4 times so wouldnt have got anyone stoned anyway.
    My mate was then bricking it...thinking the worst etc...
    Copper told him to sort his shit out and dont do it again blah blah blah, usual condescending lecture bullshit, and then dropped the bit of hash and ground it into the tarmac and said... now fuck off.
    My mate said that when he pulled he had a grin from ear to ear that nearly met at the back of his head.
    Needless to say he is much more careful now..

Phew lucky escape there! I'd be mortified if I thought I was in the clear, only to find a nug in my pocket/bag i'd forgotten about!

Nice enough of them to chuck it and let him on his way though.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parsnip For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), Glynne (01-02-17)

Thanks

Another time me and a mate had gone down to the local park for a quick wake n bake to start off the day. Must have been about 10am on a weekday.

The park is only a 5 min walk so we thought everything should be alright, when we arrived there wasn't a soul anywhere to be seen. great.

We walk to a covered corner of the park (just by a basketball court) and roll up a nice joint each.

About 5 minutes into smoking we see a police car drive past the entrance to the park, looking in.

So to be on the safe side we whip out the basketball and start throwing it around for a few minutes.

We then look over to see the police car parked in the car park and two bobbies running towards us.

They question why we're there and we say that we're just throwing the ball about for a bit of exercise.

The bobby then says he could smell weed through his window when he drove past and thought he'd investigate. (BS as the windows on the police car weren't even open!).

They ask if we've got anything on us and we say no. He then asks again saying this is our final chance before they search us.

My mate fesses up and hangs over a little baggie containing about a joints worth of weed.

I on the other hand had a freshly procured 7g in a jar in my bag and was getting a bit worried.

Thankfully as they were just PCSO's they weren't allowed to search us and as there were no patrol cars in the area, they conducted a "voluntary search" which just consisted of us both opening our bags and they had a peek inside.

As I open my bag the copper says "whats that there?"

I'm sure he must have caught a glimpse of my weed jar.

Shitting myself and panicked at this point, I quickly reach my hand in and give my grinder to the copper and say "I've got this but that's all".

He looks at it for a few seconds and gives it back to me "these aren't illegal, here you go".

I then zip up my bag. Phew!

After lecturing us both about smoking weed for a few minutes then copper says "Now as you've only got a bit of weed on you and seem like good lads I'm going to let you off this time. But, if this was a Class A then I'd be taking you straight down the nick. Now off you go and don't let me catch you again".

The copper then tipped my mates weed onto the grass and let us on our way.

As we leave the park we see the gobsmacked faces of 3 women staring out of the window of a nearby building. I suspect they grassed us up.

About an hour later we returned to the park, found the weed and walked off for another smoke...

And I've never smoked in that park again.
    Last edited by Parsnip; 01-02-17 at 04:04 PM.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Parsnip For This Useful Post:

FrostieNugs (17-02-17), Fwank (01-02-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Ginger-bud (02-02-17), Glynne (01-02-17), lazor_ears (20-02-17), Trex (01-02-17)

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast