Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell us your best "almost got caught" story

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,557 Times

Guys 1st thing thanks very much for taking time to help me! 2nd im going to open a thread in the off topic section called need plumbing help because I don't want to clog up this funny thread for everyone with plumbing talk lol
    I'll get a few pics etc and describe to the best of my knowledge what is going on. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheHottDawg For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (25-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Following my completed grow on here me and friends were obviously smoking much more.

Well this gained the attention of the local croppers, they had just had theirs stolen.
    The landlord grows and rent a 1 room out.

So my cousin who helped me chop the lot down was dragged into a car on the main road in broad daylight at gunpoint.

1 guy had a shotgun and another had a machete which was twisted into his neck while they interrogated him why he had some more weed than usual.

So this guy who rented the room said he had seen me, my cousin and a few friends steal it.
    He had actually seen us at a friend's house on the back step have a smoke from his window he can see my friends garden.

They ended up forcing my cousin to ring around all of us and tell us to meet him where we were interrogated further.
    I only had a shotgun pointed at me whereas my friend had the machete out in his mouth and they were threatening to give him a permanent smile.

None of then mentioned I was growing just that someone we knew had just finished one. I definitely did not want them knowing I was growing.

They eventually let us go. The guy with the shotgun was paid to come from London and do over the culprit and drive back down to London.

Few days later new paper reports that a man was found with acid burns, broken jaw, been kneecapped. With a high possibility of not being able to walk.

This man was the room renter and had stolen the grow and had been almost killed.

The ensuing police investigation resulted in alot of me and my friends receiving a police knock, the police knocked on my door while I was tending to the plants in the loft. My partner came running up stairs like get down get down feds are here!

I fucking bricked my knickers. I practically fell out the loft.

All my friends had a visit due to the police having cameras on the road we were forced to as its one of the routes theives take to escape from my city.

Questioned for hours in my own home and one friend taken to lock up due to him to just starting a smoke when they arrived. Because they had suspicion it was a drug fuelled attack they werent taking any chances.

So only a small chance of being caught but the story itself is an absolute mad one.

Just how dealers had noticed we had more weed than normal + non of us were buying it anymore.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-16), FrostieNugs (17-02-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), TheHottDawg (26-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Following my completed grow on here me and friends were obviously smoking much more.

Well this gained the attention of the local croppers, they had just had theirs stolen.
    The landlord grows and rent a 1 room out.

So my cousin who helped me chop the lot down was dragged into a car on the main road in broad daylight at gunpoint.

1 guy had a shotgun and another had a machete which was twisted into his neck while they interrogated him why he had some more weed than usual.

So this guy who rented the room said he had seen me, my cousin and a few friends steal it.
    He had actually seen us at a friend's house on the back step have a smoke from his window he can see my friends garden.

They ended up forcing my cousin to ring around all of us and tell us to meet him where we were interrogated further.
    I only had a shotgun pointed at me whereas my friend had the machete out in his mouth and they were threatening to give him a permanent smile.

None of then mentioned I was growing just that someone we knew had just finished one. I definitely did not want them knowing I was growing.

They eventually let us go. The guy with the shotgun was paid to come from London and do over the culprit and drive back down to London.

Few days later new paper reports that a man was found with acid burns, broken jaw, been kneecapped. With a high possibility of not being able to walk.

This man was the room renter and had stolen the grow and had been almost killed.

The ensuing police investigation resulted in alot of me and my friends receiving a police knock, the police knocked on my door while I was tending to the plants in the loft. My partner came running up stairs like get down get down feds are here!

I fucking bricked my knickers. I practically fell out the loft.

All my friends had a visit due to the police having cameras on the road we were forced to as its one of the routes theives take to escape from my city.

Questioned for hours in my own home and one friend taken to lock up due to him to just starting a smoke when they arrived. Because they had suspicion it was a drug fuelled attack they werent taking any chances.

So only a small chance of being caught but the story itself is an absolute mad one.

Just how dealers had noticed we had more weed than normal + non of us were buying it anymore.

WOW , no one would be doing that to me , thats for sure , I am one hell of an armed motherfucker here , pistols ,Shotguns, assault rifles, all legal . Even my kids know how to use them .

Better to be judged by 12 then carried by 6 .

Man that adrenaline must have been pumping ?
    Last edited by Trex; 25-11-16 at 10:22 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-16), GEORGE (21-11-18), imnice (24-12-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Fuck me fwank you need to move away mate fuck that shit!

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (25-11-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    Man , my blood was rushing just reading that , usually we just hear shit like that with meth n coke deals going wrong , and not even that much anymore , but weed ?!!???!!? fuck me

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-16), GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Man , my blood was rushing just reading that , usually we just hear shit like that with meth n coke deals going wrong , and not even that much anymore , but weed ?!!???!!? fuck me
    Weed generates a lot for people around here. Previously I said that someone in my town had been caught with 270 plants by police. We aren't talking small change.

I have applied for a shotgun license and am saving for the correct storage for "hunting"
    Sometimes gun laws are amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by ERBURT View Post
    I wish I could my family is here. They don't know any of us grow but that's just day to day here.

I've been previously stabbed in the neck when I was 11. For no reason other than the guy was off his head. Just nicked a vein or artery they cauterised it and stitched me up.

My cousin was previously stabbed 4 times after some 15 year old jumped in the back seat of his car with his daughter and girlfriend in and stabbed him through the car seat.

Honestly just day-to-day goings on.

Hence me growing. Keeps my money away from these sort of guys, if the doctors would fix my back I would need to but needs must.
    Last edited by Fwank; 25-11-16 at 11:29 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (25-11-16), ganja.lad (09-01-17), GEORGE (21-11-18), Trex (09-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Big city boy fwank : )

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,862 Times

Quote Originally Posted by TheHottDawg View Post
    This week our heating stopped working and I thought maybe the rads just needed bled so I tried that but had no luck in resolving the issue. My missus had phoned her dad to see if he had any idea what the problem could be without me knowing!
    So last night I come home from work get changed and sit down to roll a fat one and before I get a chance I hear someone calling up the stairs helloooo helloooo? I jumped up and looked down the stairs to see some fella standing in the hall! your father in law sent me he says you can't get the heat working? Shiiiiit!!! Not panicking much at all just yet as he will just need access to the boiler in the garage and the rads in the house I thought!
    He said maybe the pump on the boiler was done so he swapped it for a new smart pump turned it up to max and then we checked to see if any heat was being pumped into the rads but still nothing!
    Next he comes up the stairs to my hot press and has a feel about at the pipes and whatever you plumbers do at a hot press lol
    Then he says is there water in the tank in the attic mate? Now I'm panicking and he notices or at least I think he notices but I'm paranoid as fuck at this stage and just start blabbering and trying to change the subject! Ahh ffs this is bad but I tell him aye mate tanks full! How do u know he says when did u check it? I'm absolutely panicking now and I need him out of my house 10 mins ago!
    Bit of a blur but somehow I've got him back down stairs and into the garage again where he does something to the boiler and lots of water starts to piss out of an over flow pipe in my attic and on to the back patio.
    He asks me to check where the waters coming from and when I seen it was the attic I nearly dropped on the spot.
    I lied and said looks like it's coming from the hot press so he gets up to look. No mate he says that's coming from where your tank is in the attic that's your overflow im gonna need to get up there and see the tank!
    I'd run out of options and I was acting so strange I knew he had clicked something was up so I just thought fuck it he's outta here so I just said mate tbh it's going to have to wait until a later date as I need to go do a message and I'd no idea you where coming so I have to go ill have to get you back some other time so what do I owe you?
    Plumber says mate this is the only time im coming because your father in law tortured me into sorting this heating asap and ive came some distance after hours to help so now or never!
    Ok then just go well get it sorted I said what's the bill?
    £90 quid he says for the call out and the pump? What? Really? Fuck sake our heating still not working and he's looking £90. Went and got my wallet and ive got exactly £100 in 20s so I gave him the £100 thanked him and away he went.
    Worst hour of my life and still living in a stone cold house ffs!

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
    Shit a brick!! Close call Dawg, hope you dont get anymore of them

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to B.A.BARACUS For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18), TheHottDawg (26-11-16), Trex (09-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Weed generates a lot for people around here. Previously I said that someone in my town had been caught with 270 plants by police. We aren't talking small change.

I have applied for a shotgun license and am saving for the correct storage for "hunting"
    Sometimes gun laws are amazing

I wish I could my family is here. They don't know any of us grow but that's just day to day here.

I've been previously stabbed in the neck when I was 11. For no reason other than the guy was off his head. Just nicked a vein or artery they cauterised it and stitched me up.

My cousin was previously stabbed 4 times after some 15 year old jumped in the back seat of his car with his daughter and girlfriend in and stabbed him through the car seat.

Honestly just day-to-day goings on.

Hence me growing. Keeps my money away from these sort of guys, if the doctors would fix my back I would need to but needs must.
    Get yourself 00 or 000 buckshot with modified choke and youll he golden . Take down moose with them fuckers . Itll get the point accross the next fucker who fiddles with you and your palls thats guaranteed .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-11-18)

camkush Guest

5 years ago my mom wanted to use my truck for hauling some furniture so we swapped vehicles, hers at little Mazda Miata that I am too tall for so I have to ride with the top down. On the route home I decided to roll a joint but soon realized I had no papers, luckily my jackass friend left a home made bong( water bottle with hole in the bottom and tin foil on top) in my over night bag I kept in my truck. So here I am head almost over the windshield driving up a steep hill 10 mph and hitting a water bottle bong right as I go around the curve at the top of the hill an officer is coming the opposite way. Well my mouth is locked to the bottle inhaling and driving with my knees and we make 100%eye contact, as he slams on breaks I sling the bottle down the hill into the brush, and start scarfing down the remaining gram or so I had left .. Well here i am still coughing with green shit all stuck in my teeth I pull over for him as he fly's up to my vehicle. No questions asked I am pulled straight up from my seat( I am only 150lbs and not wearing a seatbelt) slammed against my mothers car and searched. For 3 hours I sat outside as they walked into the thick brush looking for a "smoking apparatus" as they called it. Dogs couldn't find it either. Hell the dogs were so poorly trained they had to throw the pups toy down the hill to make it search for anything haha. Thank goodness for small town cops and poorly training

No evidence No conviction

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to camkush For This Useful Post:

lazor_ears (05-12-16), Trex (05-12-16)

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast