Thread: Drying parameters?

Thanks

Default Drying parameters?

Just wondering what temps, conditions
    And drying times before the curing phase?
    My 1st lot are on 4th night of drying and are starting to feel quite dry.
    Temps are around 15-18 deg C
    Hunidity 47-55 thats with a dehumidifier on constant, is it ok to hae a de humidifier in with drying buds as I have them enclosed in an small space.

Also I have constant air flow going into the space/box from outdoor temps.

But of a mouthful i know.

Thanks

Anyone? I feel like there losing smell am I doing something wrong with drying? As yesterday the stunk today there wasn't a lot of smell!? Or am I being paranoid lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Turn that dehumdifier off asap dude, u want a nice slow dry over 5-7 days. Temps sound ok. Have you got any small hunidity meters you could drop in the curring jars?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Check out my diary mate:

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-summer/page14

From Post #267 onwards, explains with pics how i dry and cure. Works perfect

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Thanks

In drying temp should be around 70% and for curing the RH of 62% seem to work best. One can purchase RH packs at specific RH's (70% - 62% -65%) No matter it takes any were from 5-7 days depending on strain some only take 2-3 day Ho[r this helps let me know if you want to know were to get them (packs) (just put one in a mason jar = perfect cure !)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hawk For This Useful Post:

GreenFingered (10-11-15)

Thanks

U really think it's bad to have the de humidifier there Jesse? When I read RH should be around 40 odd % for first 2-3 days once most water weight has gone you start to lower temp and higher the humidity?

Il add in recently the hunidity outside which is where my intake an is sucking from. Also im drying in boxes inside the grow room/tent.
    Where I am watering what is left.