Thread: 1st timer : )

Thanks

Default 1st timer : )

Ladies & Gents im planning on starting my 1st grow but would like to run it through you lot first for some advice : ) ive got most of my equipment but was wondering if anyone had ever tried mixing hps with led i have a 240x140x 200 tent with 1 600w hps in the middle and would like 2 led lights (is this enough for 10 plants) 1 either side, can anyone point me in the right direction on good led lights or even some cool ideas to enhance this baby

Thanks

look at 1,000 bulbs - Remember " Keep It Simple " One always learns once we get started - sounds like you have a good start. Many figure 2.5 feet per plant (LST) but more could be planted if using a SCROG/Sea Of Green growing methods Also get a good" root stimulator" a must for cultivation (Great White is one, make sure it has Mychrrioza in it ) Going Organic or Chemical nutrients?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hawk For This Useful Post:

rickymiller1989 (11-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hawk View Post
    look at 1,000 bulbs - Remember " Keep It Simple " One always learns once we get started - sounds like you have a good start. Many figure 2.5 feet per plant (LST) but more could be planted if using a SCROG/Sea Of Green growing methods Also get a good" root stimulator" a must for cultivation (Great White is one, make sure it has Mychrrioza in it ) Going Organic or Chemical nutrients?
    Hey thanks for replying ive been looking at the 1000w gavita they look amazing but am really worried about heat & the elec bill ive been trying to get some info on led lights as id like to combine the two with 1 x 600w in the middle and 1 x 30pw led either side what do you think mate no unfortunately its not organic mate : )

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Welcome to thc , the 1 k Gavitas are the dogs balls bro winter is with us shouldn't be too hard to keep cool Iran one in a dr 240 last winter bro with a 6 inch extractor 4 inch inlet

Up the irons

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Welcome to thc , the 1 k Gavitas are the dogs balls bro winter is with us shouldn't be too hard to keep cool Iran one in a dr 240 last winter bro with a 6 inch extractor 4 inch inlet
    Thank you bro well noted : )

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

If I can help in anyway just give me a shout

Thanks

Hello, good luck with this hard growing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bespoormsed For This Useful Post:

MrChedda. Guest

I ran 4x 600w lights and hydro equipment etc come to 600 in the end, less then what you'd spend buying shit bud off shit dealers lol

Thanks

Good luck buddy, subbed up