Thread: when ya misses loft is so big and she wont let u get on it lmao

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default when ya misses loft is so big and she wont let u get on it lmao

sweet guys just been in the misses loft storing excess equipment and i didnt know how big the cunt was, time to put my finger in the pie and get the nag out i reckon aha withhold the sexy time if she dont let me crack 4 plants in there :P hope alls good peeps

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (15-11-15), ggotch (02-03-16), jericho (10-03-16), mercegue (02-03-16), M_C (15-11-15), Spartacus Smokes (24-01-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Bribe her bro, the money you save on buying weed can be put aside for a holiday of her choice , with hold the loving it's you that sufferers brother just bribe her
    Best of luck

Up the irons

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

BobHop (16-11-15), mercegue (02-03-16), M_C (15-11-15), Spartacus Smokes (24-01-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

shes got a little kidda mate, so itll be a tricky one cant really fault her on that either, kids first, but you never know shes let me keep some shit in the loft so im hoping she may change her tune soon wishful thinking, i know my misses haha she wouldnt mind if my name was slapped up on the tenancy aha my responsibility then we have kind of discussed it lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Yeh kids complicate it alright bro

8. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The budda View Post
    Bribe her bro, the money you save on buying weed can be put aside for a holiday of her choice , with hold the loving it's you that sufferers brother just bribe her
    Best of luck
    I'll bribe her with my sausage and mayo mate, I'll slap that in her chops, bet she won't say shit to me then ahaha

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

kush king (24-01-16), mercegue (02-03-16)

Thanks

lol howd that work out 4 ya

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kush king For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by kush king View Post
    lol howd that work out 4 ya

Got the next 7 months of mood swings then the rest of my life with spending money on a lil 1 still no crop though lmao think I put my sausage in the wrong door

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16), Spartacus Smokes (24-01-16)

Thanks

Just got mine convinced to grow, after 2 years took a few discussions but told her straight its what i enjoy and want to be doing with my spare time

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacus Smokes For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

finally talked mine into too, I just asked nicely for a weeek.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    sweet guys just been in the misses loft storing excess equipment and i didnt know how big the cunt was, time to put my finger in the pie and get the nag out i reckon aha withhold the sexy time if she dont let me crack 4 plants in there :P hope alls good peeps
    I had to read that a couple of times to work out if it was a euphemism or not.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

mercegue (02-03-16)