Thread: Toke Talk what's the chat when you are stoned?

Thanks

Default Toke Talk what's the chat when you are stoned?

Hi all

This may have been started before but though it would be fun to chat about this.

When you and friends are baked, what do you chat about, do or text people?

Funny things? weird shit, sad shit, think freaky stuff?

I was at a party everyone was stoned late at night someone said why is it so dark? Then most couldn't stop laughing

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Budburst For This Useful Post:

BobHop (17-11-15), Oxy (16-11-15)

Thanks

Normally tell my buddy how much jizz I shot over his mums tits earlier in the day...always goes down well!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uptonogood View Post
    Normally tell my buddy how much jizz I shot over his mums tits earlier in the day...always goes down well!
    Ha ha bet he is chuffed with you

Thanks

When me and the missus have a smoke she either turns into Miss Gullible, or Miss Know-It-All! Depending how stoned I get her! lol.

She turned into fuc*ing Stephen Hawking the other night! (not in the physical sense of course!). We were chatting for hours about space, the universe, aliens, the meaning of life etc. and she comes out with "The next big bang is overdue, when it happens do you think all the animals will die"!!

Me - "hold on, firstly - who told you the next big bang is overdue, and secondly why would all the animals die and not humans?!"

Missus - "Well the last big bang wiped out all the dinosaurs, I heard that the next one is well overdue"

Me - "It was not a big bang that wiped out the dinosaurs. The theory is that an asteroid wiped them out. Dinosaurs came into existance as a result of the big bang!"

Missus "Yes, an asteroid wiped the dinosaurs out and that was the big bang"

Me - "Who the fu*k told you that?"

Missus - "Well when the asteroid hit Earth it went bang and was big, that's why it's called the big bang!"

Me - "Noooooooo! The big bang happened before Earth even existed! The asteroid that apparently wiped out the dinosaurs was NOT the big bang!"

Missus - "I don't believe you! So what caused the big bang and what was there before it?"

Me - "Aliens caused it. An old Alien race had a nuclear war, that's what the big bang was!"

Missus - " Reaaaaally?? I can't believe it

Great fun winding the missus up! lol