Thread: Outdoor Hydro

Thanks

Default Outdoor Hydro

Is it viable?
    Is it worth?
    I cant have an indoor right now, but I want to start growing hydro, should I go outdoor hydro? Or should I forget about it and keep it soil?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by OnaniMaster View Post
    Is it viable?
    Is it worth?
    I cant have an indoor right now, but I want to start growing hydro, should I go outdoor hydro? Or should I forget about it and keep it soil?
    Mmmmm, are we talking in a shed where you can control the environment or out in the elements?

Thanks

Personally I would think it would be a lot less hassle growing in soil outside, unless you have a shed or a garage

Thanks

Its a balcony. Is that hard to grow hydro outdoor? Wont i get a yield increase with it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OnaniMaster View Post
    Its a balcony. Is that hard to grow hydro outdoor? Wont i get a yield increase with it?
    Yield is dependent on many factors, how many hours of sunlight do you get on your balcony a day?

Also the temperture of your reservoir will be hard to control if its outside, I would probably lean more towards a soil grow if I was you thou.

Thanks

Ok, I'will stick to soil then, guess biobizz mixes are getting their cut again