Thread: collodial silver

Thanks

Default collodial silver

So people whats this about collodial silver I been hearing about from some bloke called Grumpy old Dreamer talking about making feminised pollen or making female plants produce male flowers with only feminised pollen BS or fact? Does he know what he's talking about or not?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

No Jane it's trough bill it's how they make fem seeds treat the seeded sites with it I think MC run a very cool thread on it a few mths back

Up the irons

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-11-15), Jane Green (19-11-15), M_C (19-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (19-11-15), Jane Green (19-11-15), M_C (19-11-15)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Green View Post
    So people whats this about collodial silver I been hearing about from some bloke called Grumpy old Dreamer talking about making feminised pollen or making female plants produce male flowers with only feminised pollen BS or fact? Does he know what he's talking about or not?
    This was a bit of an unfair question really, but I wanted to bring the subject up again and get the opinion of those here.
    I have known the Grumpy old Dreamer for 56 years (he is 56). But I haven't seen my brother for 21 years since we live on opposite sides of the world.