Thread: Posting Weed Back Home

Thanks

Default Posting Weed Back Home

Hello All,

Has anyone ever heard or tried posting a little amount of weed home to the UK?

Would it get stopped? what are the chances of it arriving?

What are the potential law issues if it's stopped?

Doom...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

We're are you posting it from bro, if it's from the dam you have a good chance of it making it just make sure you take time to wrap it right

Up the irons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Doom (23-11-15)

White Warg Guest

If you put it in smell-proof bags, which you can buy before you leave or can find there (apparently) then your chances if it arriving are VERY high.

If it does get stopped there will be no further action. It's a small amount of weed and you have committed no crime in the UK. What you might have done in the Netherlands is not a crime in the UK, and there's no proof you (as opposed to someone else) sent it in the Netherlands. And a small amount of weed is not an indicator of larger-scale criminality.

I know (through newspaper reports) of some people buying pills from Holland, large-ish batches. The packages were noticed, monitored, then after SEVERAL of them were intercepted the police raided the house looking for the guy clearly dealing them on. We're talking hundreds of ecstasy to make a raid like that worthwhile.

But for a small amount of puff (a) they won't bother and (b) you haven't even broken any UK law. You only break the law when you open the package and assume possession of it.

Think about sending it to a non-growing address though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to White Warg For This Useful Post:

Doom (23-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,555 Times

I posted back home when I was there. Posted them in socks and they were all sealed. To spread my chances out I posted many packages over the course of a couple of days. All to a different name of course. All packages arrived.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terajuana For This Useful Post:

Doom (23-11-15), Roy Cropper (21-11-15)

White Warg Guest

PS ... can anyone remember the rough postage costs of sending the package?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Small package cost about £3 (not tracked)
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (06-12-15)

Thanks

Go for it mate!!

I get stuf posted to my door all of the time off certain other sites that can't be named ranging from simple pot to class "A"s coming from all over the world - America, Canada, Africa, Australia, Spain the list goes on but you get the point. Only thing I stick to is keeping the over all package/letter under 14g where possible as I read/was told anything over 16g good chance it could be scanned (this could be bull and an old wife's tale but Iv stuck by this and never had any issues).

I was myself in the Dam last week with my pigeons due to arrive any day now (might be one behind the door now can't wait to get back from work) The stamps cost 2euros each which you can usually buy from one of the head/tobacco shops now for 2euros the stamp can be sent internationally with a total weight of upto 20g which it will say at the top of the stamp strip. My best advice would be to split you packages in to 5/6g packs, take over small padded envelopes with you along with plastic heat seal baggies and just lighter the bags shut, place between flyers for local attractions/bits of paper so it doesn't feel like a bag of weed to touch an tape the thing up. Now personally I use my own name due to the postie leaving letters with names he doesn't recognise at the bottom of the close but I don't see it as a real biggie as said above its a tiny amount and worst cause you'll get a letter through the post asking you to collect it at the post office just ignore it write it off and that will be the last of it. Lastly pop the envelopes in to different letter boxes and if memory serves me right international post is to the left hand of post box.

Good for it Iv received countless parcels over the years and touch wood no problems. The best bit about it is you feel like a kid again rushing home to check and when it does arrive it's like santas came.

Enjoy

Thanks

Not worth it, i know everyone who brings a little smoke back with them back from amsterdam, might as well bring it with you.