Thread: Critical+2.0

Thanks

Default Critical+2.0

Hello All, newbie here,, has anybody grown this strain from Dinafem, looks like one of the easier strains to grow,,any advice greatly appreciated,
    Thanks in advance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AHG63 For This Useful Post:

Seed Demon (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,341 Times

AHG63,
    Welcome to THCtalk. I recommend starting a grow diary so that our most experienced growers can find, follow, and help you out with your grow! If you're already an old pro, or when you become one, then your diary can help our newer members! Cheers mate!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Seed Demon For This Useful Post:

AHG63 (26-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

yes i have grown it a couple of times, also the critical + and both auto versions... the critical + 2.0 is a piece of piss to grow, likes being topped and trained and also flowers pretty quick in about 7 weeks so your looking at 8-9 weeks 12/12 after a few weeks veg.... they dont require much looking after they just get on with it... an ideal strain for first grow imo..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

AHG63 (26-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

welcome to thc bro. no experience with this strain but look forward to your dairy. and i will be more than willing to offer any help i can

Up the irons

Thanks

Thanks lads for the info,, when you say topped and trained does that mean pinch the tops out of them ? What does trained mean? How many in 1.2 x1.2 tent ? I have some 11 litre pots ? Sorry for all the questions .

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,700 Times

10. The Following User Says Thank You to satnavsatnav For This Useful Post:

AHG63 (26-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,585 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AHG63 View Post
    Thanks lads for the info,, when you say topped and trained does that mean pinch the tops out of them ? What does trained mean? How many in 1.2 x1.2 tent ? I have some 11 litre pots ? Sorry for all the questions .
    yeah pinching the tops out is one way of training them, but there is so much more you can do.. there are some really good guides on the forum where all is explained really well.. i top lst and super-crop my plants lol its just manipulating the plant o grow in a way that you want it to.

peace.. IJ

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ironjustice For This Useful Post:

AHG63 (26-11-15)