Thread: RDWC flowering PH dropping like crazy

Thanks

Exclamation RDWC flowering PH dropping like crazy

Hello,my ph drops from 6 to 5 overnight,I have no idea whats happening,and its flowering,in veg I never had problems,one thing that comes to my mind that complex powder nutes causing this? Salts dropping PH? Plants doesnt seem to root rot and looks like they are doing good.Ive read on google something about PPM,tried to drop ppm to 800 it still got from 6 to 5 in about 12h period.Anyone experienced something similar?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jerry Weeds For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (24-11-15)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

Esperience it nealy every grow in hydro dude yeah. A few things can cause it. Doesnt bother me to much when it happens i just set to 6.3 let it drift to 5.5 then reset

When you are experiencing this Is ur EC dropping with res top ups?

Thanks

PPM is not changing guys,id understood if it was dropping like crazy,ofcourse plant is big and it takes up nutrients,drinks water,but cmon from 6 to 5,every day same thing..I understand as it use up water,it use up nutrients too,my ph UP was K,I used to add before,plant couldnt use up so much K and my fertilizer is 555,its start flower,and now i ran out of so I use NA OH,i cant keep phing up alot of na oh,I have 2 plants and 4 buckets plus resie,I had more plants but they rip,those 2 extra free buckets should support from too crazy changes..
    Last edited by Jerry Weeds; 24-11-15 at 06:36 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Try raising the Ec...

Regards BL
    My plants were nute burn alrdy I was dropping yesterday not rising,they were with prolly with that borderline of nuteburn and max power,they were shooting for the sky like crazy!!!!JESUS HOW I LOVE TO SEE MY PLANTS LIKE THAT,ppm was 1300,i dropped to 1000 to see if it help because on google someone wrote too much nutes could cause this,so tried to lower,and lost that shoot for the sky,but they backing up now little by little

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    Esperience it nealy every grow in hydro dude yeah. A few things can cause it. Doesnt bother me to much when it happens i just set to 6.3 let it drift to 5.5 then reset

When you are experiencing this Is ur EC dropping with res top ups?
    Overnight? Do you use powder nutes? Im thinking salts has to do,it started exactly in flower,in veg never had such things,only thing that comes to my mind that changed is powder flower nutes or i dunno..Have you ever used complex powder nutrients? That complex and powder nutes might be the problem...

Thanks

Replaced nutrients,ph dropping to 5.2 overnight,roots more creamy color but not total root rot,but its causing ph drop anyway,what are my choices? Plant is big,roots are filling big part of pot maybe its not helping either,i will upload pictures later,maybe those mineral nutrients caused little RR and now im having problems,water temp 58-60F all the time,PPM 1600 incl tap water (250),water crystal clear,what are my best bets.

Thanks

You are in for a nice little ride my friend. I'm a pro at RDWC, and if I were you I would seriously invest in start brewing serious amount of beneficial bacteria tea. How many pots and size do you have?

happy to help out. In all my years, nothing even comes close to beneficial bacteria tea, or benny's. Smell the roots, how to they smell? Earthy/carrot is good, anything slighty off is sure enough infection!