Thread: set up

Thanks

Default set up

Hi every one my freinds has just been given a used kit which he was told was a full set up.
    It contains a bud box tent 1.2 metre sqaured, ventilation system with a carbon filter, parabolic lighting, x2 timers, coco, a box of various canna neuts, 6 air pots but no trays or dishes, and an airpump and air stones.
    I am a regular smoker but i have never attempted to grow before, im confussed about the air pump and air stones how do I use them if I only have air pots?

It can take upto 600wattt lighting and it has a 400watt halid used bulb that came withit but that will be replaced for a new bulb, what wattage would you recommend? will one bulb cover all bases or will I need more types for differanf stages?

Thanks all

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Maybe the air-pump & stones were just hanging about from a different idea the guy was playing with & he just threw them in too?

There is a way of using them in coco but that's getting a little advanced... for the time being I would just put them to one side...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,490 Times

Welcome to thc new bulbs and your laughing bro

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,385 Times

Hi buddy the air stone and pump will be for your water bin, to get oxygen into the water, connect the air stone to the pump and put the air stone in the water ,
    You be hand feeding we a 2lt jug , 😊 hope this helps

Thanks

How big are your air pots

Thanks

There 6L pots, I have just ordered a gravity fed drip feeder

Thanks

That make life easyer lol 👻