Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Weak Stems.. Help!

Thanks

ouch.. lol well do you think i will get a decent batch with this config?

If this is successfull, I will then get me some real lighting.. n maybe a pot or two more..

Thanks

you'll get some bud with that config yes, just dont expect pounds
    "If i cant smoke and swear im F**KED!"
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/image.php?u=5246&type=sigpic&dateline=1249748262
    THCTalk recommends Greens Horticulture for all your growing needs
    if iv been of some help to you please take a second and press the thanks button, cheers

Thanks

that's all i need to hear my friend ... some bud is better than no bud...

Well I have some seeds germinating.. In a few weeks well c if I have weak stems or whatnot..

Thanks

Update.. my new setup is working great.. The seeds germinated without a hitch and they are in their first week of Veg.. How long should i wait till i flower em? also I noticed the Stem is really dark red and has alot of white hairs on it... is that normal or should i be worried it's some disease?

Thanks

its a normal thing that happens with new seedlings/plants, they use a lot of Phosphorous (P) and Potassium (K) when rooting, and seeing red stems in the first few days of a plants life is quite common
    the hairs are there to protect it from wind etc again nothing to worry about ok

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GSXRnutter View Post
    wtf dude, on the 7th day they rest?? no light, does the sun go down on the 7th day in nature??
    If you want em to live and not stress, get em on either 20/4 or 18/6 light cycle 7 days a week.
    Wait are we talking jesus here or cannabis ? when did the forum switch over ??

but joking aside im sure there's plenty of help around here

how far is the light away from them? maybe there streching to get the light
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Thanks

I have a question.. Ok so like before I planted two seeds to a pot n I got two pots going.. I was wondering for some reason one of the seeds was moved when i soaked the dirk and is really close to the side wall of the pot.. will this hinder this plants growth???

Also im using a fairly large pot about 10 gallon pot.. I was wondering if it would be fine, given that both plants are on opposite sides of the pot, if I just let them both grow in the same pot... If their growth becomes stunted does this mean they wont bud or just simply they won't get any more taller...

I'd like to keep my plant small prob around half a meter... can i just let them veg till I get them as tall as I want and then just swith the lights to 12/12 and start em on flowering?

Thanks

its more than likely that one plant will eventually dominate the pot and the other will suffer because of it, its never a great idea when your growing them for flowering, its ok doing this with a couple of mother plants, but one willl eventually grow bigger and take over

your plant will still grow when you induce it to flower, some varieties can grow over 3-4 times more than the size than when they were started, so you must take this into account according to how much space you have

if your only looking to grow a plant 2 odd feet high then flower it, then there's no point having it in a 10 gallon pot either

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3